The elusive ESOP--productivity link : evidence from U.S. firm-level data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgeta Vintila & Þtefan Cristian Gherghina, 2015. "Does Ownership Structure Influence Firm Value? An Empirical Research towards the Bucharest Stock Exchange Listed Companies," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 501-514.
- Derek C. Jones & Takao Kato & Jeffrey Pliskin, 1994.
"Profit Sharing and Gainsharing: A Review of Theory, Incidence, and Effects,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_125, Levy Economics Institute.
- Derek C. Jones & Takao Kato & Jeffrey Pliskin, 1999. "Profit Sharing and Gainsharing: A Review of Theory, Incidence, and Effects," Macroeconomics 9903010, EconWPA.
- Takao Kato & Motohiro Morishima, 1995.
"The Productivity Effects of Human Resource Management Practices: Evidence from New Japanese Panel Data,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_143, Levy Economics Institute.
- Takao Kato & Motohiro Morishima, 1998. "The Productivity Effects of Human Resource Management Practices: Evidence from New Japanese Panel Data," Macroeconomics 9812003, EconWPA, revised 08 Dec 1998.
- Han, Tzu-Shian & Shen, Chung-Hua, 2007. "The effects of bonus systems on firm performance in Taiwan's high-tech sector," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 235-249, March.
- Koustubh Kanti Ray, 2016. "Employee stock option plan and firm performance: A quantile regression approach," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(6), pages 152-166, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:52:y:1993:i:2:p:273-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.