Theory of optimal taxation
No abstract is available for this item.
- Amir, Hidayat & Asafu-Adjaye, John & Ducpham, Tien, 2013. "The impact of the Indonesian income tax reform: A CGE analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 492-501.
- Leslie Reinhorn, 2012. "Optimal taxation with monopolistic competition," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(2), pages 216-236, April.
- Alfredo Serrano Mancilla, 2001. "Análisis de los efectos redistributivos del IVA español en la última década," Working Papers wp0110, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Claudio Agostini, 2004.
"Tax Interdependence in American States,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
155, Econometric Society.
- Claudio A. Agostini, 2004. "Tax Interdependence in American States," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 56, Econometric Society.
- Gravelle, Hugh & Siciliani, Luigi, 2008. "Ramsey waits: Allocating public health service resources when there is rationing by waiting," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1143-1154, September.
- Hugh Gravelle & Luigi Siciliani, 2007. "Ramsey Waits: Allocating Public Health Service Resources when there is Rationing by Waiting," Discussion Papers 07/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Claudio Agostini, "undated". "Tax Interdependence in the U.S. States," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv151, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Claudio A. Agostini(Georgetown University/Ilades), 2004. "Tax Interdependence in the U.S. States," Working Papers gueconwpa~04-04-11, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Jacques H. Dreze, 1995. "Forty Years of Public Economics: A Personal Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 111-130, Spring.
- Drèze, J. H., "undated". "Forty years of public economics: a personal perspective," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1154, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DREZE , Jacques H., 1994. "Forty Years of Public Economics : A Personal Perspective," CORE Discussion Papers 1994075, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Besley, Timothy & Jewitt, Ian, 1995. "Uniform taxation and consumer preferences," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 73-84, September.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2002. "Optimal Progressive Capital Income Taxes in the Infinite Horizon Model," NBER Working Papers 9046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Georgia Kaplanoglou, 2004. "Household Consumption Patterns, Indirect Tax Structures and Implications for Indirect Tax Harmonisation - A Three Country Perspective," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 35(1), pages 83-107.
- Federico Boffa, 2004. "Redistributing through Unions," Labor and Demography 0402002, EconWPA.
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 2006. "Is commodity taxation unfair?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(10-11), pages 1765-1787, November.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2005. "Is Commodity Taxation Unfair?," IDEP Working Papers 0502, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jan 2005.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2006. "Is commodity taxation unfair?," Post-Print hal-00246650, HAL.
- Gong, Liutang & Zou, Heng-fu, 2002. "Optimal taxation and intergovernmental transfer in a dynamic model with multiple levels of government," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 1975-2003, October.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 2001. "Optimal taxation and intergovernmental transfer in a dynamic model with multiple levels of government," CEMA Working Papers 54, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Bastianin, Andrea & Castelnovo, Paolo & Florio, Massimo, 2017. "The empirics of regulatory reforms proxied by categorical variables: recent findings and methodological issues," MPRA Paper 78256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boadway, Robin, 1999. "Le rôle de la théorie de l’optimum du second rang en économie publique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 29-65, mars-juin.
- Amir, Hidayat & Nugroho, Anda, 2013. "Development of Web-Based CGE Model for Tax Policy Analysis," MPRA Paper 66300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Bastianin & Paolo Castelnovo & Massimo Florio, 2017. "The Empirics of Regulatory Reforms Proxied by Categorical Variables: Recent Findings and Methodological Issues," Working Papers 2017.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:30:y:1986:i:2:p:137-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed