ERP implementation failures in China: Case studies with implications for ERP vendors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McGaughey, Ronald E. & Snyder, Charles A., 1994. "The obstacles to successful CIM," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 247-258, December.
- Motwani, Jaideep & Mirchandani, Dinesh & Madan, Manu & Gunasekaran, A., 2002. "Successful implementation of ERP projects: Evidence from two case studies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1-2), pages 83-96, January.
- Bullen, Christine V. & Rockart, John F., 1981. "A primer on critical success factors," Working papers 1220-81. Report (Alfred P, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robb, David J. & Xie, Bin & Arthanari, Tiru, 2008. "Supply chain and operations practice and performance in Chinese furniture manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 683-699, April.
- Chang, Man-Kit & Cheung, Waiman & Cheng, Chun-Hung & Yeung, Jeff H.Y., 2008. "Understanding ERP system adoption from the user's perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 928-942, June.
- Arline Savage & Joesph Callaghan & Li Dang & Y. Sun, 2010. "Operating Performance in the Wake of ERP Implementation: Triangulating Results for Chinese Manufacturing Companies," Discussion Paper Series 2010-03, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte.
- Kull, Thomas J. & Yan, Tingting & Liu, Zhongzhi & Wacker, John G., 2014. "The moderation of lean manufacturing effectiveness by dimensions of national culture: Testing practice-culture congruence hypotheses," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 1-12.
- Ge, Liping & Voß, Stefan, 2009. "ERP application in China: An overview," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 501-507, November.
- Choi, Tsan Ming & Chow, Pui Sze & Liu, Shuk Ching, 2013. "Implementation of fashion ERP systems in China: Case study of a fashion brand, review and future challenges," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 70-81.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:97:y:2005:i:3:p:279-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.