A primer on critical success factors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert D. Willig & Elizabeth E. Bailey, 1981. "Income-Distribution Concerns in Regulatory Policymaking," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Public Regulation, pages 79-118 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holtorf, Hans & Urmee, Tania & Calais, Martina & Pryor, Trevor, 2015. "A model to evaluate the success of Solar Home Systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 245-255.
- Rockart, John F. (John Fralick) & Crescenzi, Adam D., 1984. "Engaging top management in information planning and development : a case study," Working papers no. 115. Working paper (S, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Andreas Petz & Sönke Duckwitz & Christina Schmalz, 2012. "Productivity of Services: an Explorative Study in the Electrical and Chemical Engineering Sector," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(Special N), pages 635-652, November.
- Henderson, John C. & Rockart, John F. & Sifonis, John G., 1984. "A planning methodology for integrating management support systems," Working papers no. 116. Working paper (S, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Kotas Maria, 2015. "Key success factors for social services organizations in Poland," Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 19(2), pages 122-135, December.
- Madnick, Stuart E., 1987. "Perspectives on the effective use, planning, and impact of information technology," Working papers 1868-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Scott Morton, Michael S. & Management in the 1990s (Program), 2003. "Strategy formulation methodologies," Working papers no. 149, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Xue, Yajiong & Liang, Huigang & Boulton, William R. & Snyder, Charles A., 2005. "ERP implementation failures in China: Case studies with implications for ERP vendors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 279-295, September.
- Roman Vasiliev & Galina Levochkina, 2015. "Influence of Critical Success Factors on Business Development in IT Consulting," Eurasian Journal of Business and Management, Eurasian Publications, vol. 3(3), pages 43-53.
- Ilir Kurti & Ezmolda Barolli & Kozeta Sevrani, 2013. "Critical Success Factors For Business – It Alignment:A Review Of Current Research," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(3), pages 79-97, September.
More about this item
KeywordsHD28 .M414 no.1220-; 81;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:1988. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .