A primer on critical success factors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holtorf, Hans & Urmee, Tania & Calais, Martina & Pryor, Trevor, 2015. "A model to evaluate the success of Solar Home Systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 245-255.
- Rockart, John F. (John Fralick) & Crescenzi, Adam D., 1984. "Engaging top management in information planning and development : a case study," Working papers no. 115. Working paper (S, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Andreas Petz & Sönke Duckwitz & Christina Schmalz, 2012. "Productivity of Services: an Explorative Study in the Electrical and Chemical Engineering Sector," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(Special N), pages 635-652, November.
- Henderson, John C. & Rockart, John F. & Sifonis, John G., 1984. "A planning methodology for integrating management support systems," Working papers no. 116. Working paper (S, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Philippus Lodewikus Wessels, 2009. "A Critical Learning Outcome Approach in Designing, Delivering and Assessing the IT Knowledge Syllabus," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 439-456.
- Niam Yaraghi & Roland G. Langhe, 2011. "Critical success factors for risk management systems," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 551-581, May.
- Yee Cheong Yong & Nur Emma Mustaffa, 2013. "Critical success factors for Malaysian construction projects: an empirical assessment," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(9), pages 959-978, September.
- Kotas Maria, 2015. "Key success factors for social services organizations in Poland," Management, Sciendo, vol. 19(2), pages 122-135, December.
- Madnick, Stuart E., 1987. "Perspectives on the effective use, planning, and impact of information technology," Working papers 1868-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Scott Morton, Michael S. & Management in the 1990s (Program), 2003. "Strategy formulation methodologies," Working papers no. 149, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Xue, Yajiong & Liang, Huigang & Boulton, William R. & Snyder, Charles A., 2005. "ERP implementation failures in China: Case studies with implications for ERP vendors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 279-295, September.
- Roman Vasiliev & Galina Levochkina, 2015. "Influence of Critical Success Factors on Business Development in IT Consulting," Eurasian Journal of Business and Management, Eurasian Publications, vol. 3(3), pages 43-53.
- Ilir Kurti & Ezmolda Barolli & Kozeta Sevrani, 2013. "Critical Success Factors For Business – It Alignment:A Review Of Current Research," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(3), pages 79-97, September.
More about this item
KeywordsHD28 .M414 no.1220-; 81;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:1988. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.