A sequencing problem to level part usage rates and work loads for a mixed-model assembly line with a bypass subline
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert R. Inman & Robert L. Bulfin, 1991. "Note---Sequencing JIT Mixed-Model Assembly Lines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(7), pages 901-904, July.
- Bautista, J. & Companys, R. & Corominas, A., 1996. "Heuristics and exact algorithms for solving the Monden problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 101-113, January.
- Li-Hui Tsai, 1995. "Mixed-Model Sequencing to Minimize Utility Work and the Risk of Conveyor Stoppage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(3), pages 485-495, March.
- Kubiak, Wieslaw, 1993. "Minimizing variation of production rates in just-in-time systems: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 259-271, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Scholl, Armin, 2009.
"Sequencing mixed-model assembly lines: Survey, classification and model critique,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 349-373, January.
- Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner & Armin Scholl, 2007. "Sequencing mixed-model assembly lines: Survey, classification and model critique," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 02/2007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- McMullen, P.R. & Tarasewich, Peter, 2005. "A beam search heuristic method for mixed-model scheduling with setups," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 273-283, May.
- Ding, Fong-Yuen & Zhu, Jin & Sun, Hui, 2006. "Comparing two weighted approaches for sequencing mixed-model assembly lines with multiple objectives," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 108-131, July.
- Giard, Vincent & Jeunet, Jully, 2010. "Optimal sequencing of mixed models with sequence-dependent setups and utility workers on an assembly line," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 290-300, February.
- Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner & Armin Scholl, 2006. "Level-Scheduling bei Variantenfließfertigung: Klassifikation, Literaturüberblick und Modellkritik," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 26/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Bautista, Joaquín & Cano, Alberto & Alfaro, Rocío, 2012. "Models for MMSP-W considering workstation dependencies: A case study of Nissan’s Barcelona plant," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 669-679.
- McMullen, Patrick R., 2001. "A Kohonen self-organizing map approach to addressing a multiple objective, mixed-model JIT sequencing problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 59-71, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:60-61:y:1999:i:1:p:557-564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.