Automation and organizational performance: The case of electronics manufacturing firms in Singapore
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- דבי עובדיה, 1991. "קו חירום לנשים מוכות," Working Papers 203, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Wong Poh-Kam, 1995. "Competing in the global electronics industry: A comparative study of the innovation networks of Singapore and Taiwan," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 35-61.
- Dimnik, TP & Johnston, DA, 1993. "Manufacturing managers and the adoption of advanced manufacturing technology," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 155-162, March.
- רבקה פריאור, 1991. "גמלאות נפגעי עבודה, 1989," Working Papers 496, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- יעקב צדקה, 1991. "משפחתונים לקשישים בטבריה," Working Papers 80, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Egbelu, Pius J., 1993. "Establishment of economic production rate, production batch size, and production sequence in manufacturing systems with flexible routing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 358-372, June.
- Sun, Hongyi & Gertsen, Frank, 1995. "Organizational changes related to advanced manufacturing technology in the production area," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-3), pages 369-375, October.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1991. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1990," Working Papers 514, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonsson, Patrik, 2008. "Exploring problems related to the materials planning user environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 383-400, May.
- Diéguez Castrillón, Mª I. & Sinde Cantorna, A.J., 2004. "Determinantes De La Política De Formación En Empresas Adoptantes De Nuevas Tecnologías De Fabricación Avanzada /," Investigaciones Europeas de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (IEDEE), Academia Europea de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (AEDEM), vol. 10(2), pages 115-130.
- Isabel Diéguez & Ana Cantorna & Ana Canto, 2005. "Organizational Training In Manufacturing Firms And Advanced Manufacturing Technologies," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(1), pages 57-70.
- Zhou, Honggeng & Keong Leong, G. & Jonsson, Patrik & Sum, Chee-Chuong, 2009. "A comparative study of advanced manufacturing technology and manufacturing infrastructure investments in Singapore and Sweden," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 42-53, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:52:y:1997:i:3:p:257-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.