An empirical analysis on the influence of risk on relationships between handling of product returns and customer loyalty in E-commerce
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Alexander & Chou, Mabel C. & Tang, Christopher S., 2008. "The implications of pooled returns policies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 129-146, January.
- Kumar, Sameer & Putnam, Valora, 2008. "Cradle to cradle: Reverse logistics strategies and opportunities across three industry sectors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 305-315, October.
- Disney, S. M. & Naim, M. M. & Potter, A., 2004. "Assessing the impact of e-business on supply chain dynamics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 109-118, May.
- Gregory R. Heim & Kingshuk K. Sinha, 2001. "Operational Drivers of Customer Loyalty in Electronic Retailing: An Empirical Analysis of Electronic Food Retailers," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 264-271, July.
- Kainuma, Yasutaka & Tawara, Nobuhiko, 2006. "A multiple attribute utility theory approach to lean and green supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 99-108, May.
- Choi, Tsan-Ming & Li, Duan & Yan, Houmin, 2004. "Optimal returns policy for supply chain with e-marketplace," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 205-227, March.
- Bill Doolin & Stuart Dillon & Fiona Thompson & James L. Corner, 2005. "Perceived Risk, the Internet Shopping Experience and Online Purchasing Behavior: A New Zealand Perspective," Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), IGI Global, vol. 13(2), pages 66-88, April.
- Östlin, Johan & Sundin, Erik & Björkman, Mats, 2008. "Importance of closed-loop supply chain relationships for product remanufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 336-348, October.
- Sarkis, Joseph & Cordeiro, James J., 2001. "An empirical evaluation of environmental efficiencies and firm performance: Pollution prevention versus end-of-pipe practice," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 102-113, November.
- Prahinski, Carol & Kocabasoglu, Canan, 2006. "Empirical research opportunities in reverse supply chains," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 519-532, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianfranco Walsh & Daniel Brylla, 0. "Do product returns hurt relational outcomes? some evidence from online retailing," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 0, pages 1-11.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:29:y:2016:i:c:p:92-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Govindan, Kannan & Soleimani, Hamed & Kannan, Devika, 2015. "Reverse logistics and closed-loop supply chain: A comprehensive review to explore the future," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 603-626.
- Xu, Xun & Munson, Charles L. & Zeng, Shuo, 2017. "The impact of e-service offerings on the demand of online customers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 231-244.
- Mandana Izadi & Ezatallah Asghari Zadeh, 2015. "Prioritization of Factors affecting Online Customers' Loyalty in E-commerce Using Topsis and Numerical Taxonomy Methods," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(7), pages 213-225, July.
- Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Ramanathan, Usha & Hsiao, Hsieh-Ling, 2012. "The impact of e-commerce on Taiwanese SMEs: Marketing and operations effects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 934-943.
- repec:spr:elmark:v:27:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s12525-016-0240-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:240:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1592-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Tao & Li, Gang & Cheng, T.C.E. & Lai, Kin Keung, 2017. "Welfare economics of review information: Implications for the online selling platform owner," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 69-79.
- Chen, Jing & Bell, Peter C., 2012. "Implementing market segmentation using full-refund and no-refund customer returns policies in a dual-channel supply chain structure," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 56-66.
More about this item
KeywordsE-commerce Product returns Customer loyalty Risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:130:y:2011:i:2:p:255-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.