A novel game theoretic approach for modeling competitive information diffusion in social networks with heterogeneous nodes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Bruyn, Arnaud & Lilien, Gary L., 2008. "A multi-stage model of word-of-mouth influence through viral marketing," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 151-163.
- Du, Yuxian & Gao, Cai & Hu, Yong & Mahadevan, Sankaran & Deng, Yong, 2014. "A new method of identifying influential nodes in complex networks based on TOPSIS," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 399(C), pages 57-69.
- Papadimitriou, Christos, 2015. "The Complexity of Computing Equilibria," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,, Elsevier.
- Scott Deerwester & Susan T. Dumais & George W. Furnas & Thomas K. Landauer & Richard Harshman, 1990. "Indexing by latent semantic analysis," Journal of the American Society for Information Science, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 41(6), pages 391-407, September.
- Fligstein, Neil, 2001. "Social Skill and the Theory of Fields," Center for Culture, Organizations and Politics, Working Paper Series qt26m187b1, Center for Culture, Organizations and Politics of theInstitute for Research on Labor and Employment, UC Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiao, Yunpeng & Wang, Zheng & Li, Qian & Li, Tun, 2019. "Dynamic model of information diffusion based on multidimensional complex network space and social game," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 521(C), pages 578-590.
- Li, Qian & Song, Chenguang & Wu, Bin & Xiao, Yunpeng & Wang, Bai, 2018. "Social hotspot propagation dynamics model based on heterogeneous mean field and evolutionary games," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 508(C), pages 324-341.
- Liu, Jiawei & Ding, Jie, 2020. "Requesting for retweeting or donating? A research on how the fundraiser seeks help in the social charitable crowdfunding," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 557(C).
- Hu, Sen & Hu, Bin & Cao, Ya, 2018. "The wider, the better? The interaction between the IoT diffusion and online retailers’ decisions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 509(C), pages 196-209.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Irina Wedel & Michael Palk & Stefan Voß, 2022. "A Bilingual Comparison of Sentiment and Topics for a Product Event on Twitter," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 24(5), pages 1635-1646, October.
- Wei, Bo & Liu, Jie & Wei, Daijun & Gao, Cai & Deng, Yong, 2015. "Weighted k-shell decomposition for complex networks based on potential edge weights," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 420(C), pages 277-283.
- Modell, Sven & Yang, ChunLei, 2018. "Financialisation as a strategic action field: An historically informed field study of governance reforms in Chinese state-owned enterprises," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 41-59.
- Curci, Ylenia & Mongeau Ospina, Christian A., 2016.
"Investigating biofuels through network analysis,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 60-72.
- Ylenia Curci & Christian Mongeau Ospina, 2016. "Investigating biofuels through network analysis," Post-Print hal-01725383, HAL.
- Chao Wei & Senlin Luo & Xincheng Ma & Hao Ren & Ji Zhang & Limin Pan, 2016. "Locally Embedding Autoencoders: A Semi-Supervised Manifold Learning Approach of Document Representation," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Luigi Romano & Marcello Ruberti, 2019. "Focus on the Performances of the Most Advanced Italian Thermoelectric Power Plants," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(5), pages 264-273.
- Yadav, Manjit S. & de Valck, Kristine & Hennig-Thurau, Thorsten & Hoffman, Donna L. & Spann, Martin, 2013.
"Social Commerce: A Contingency Framework for Assessing Marketing Potential,"
Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 311-323.
- Manjit S. Yadav & Kristine de Valck & Thorsten Henning-Thurau & Donna Hoffman & Martin Spann, 2013. "Social Commerce: A Contingency Framework for Assessing Marketing Potential," Post-Print hal-00907919, HAL.
- Romain Cadario, 2015.
"The impact of online word-of-mouth on television show viewership: An inverted U-shaped temporal dynamic,"
Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 411-422, December.
- Romain Cadario, 2015. "The impact of online word-of-mouth on television show viewership: An inverted U-shaped temporal dynamic," Post-Print hal-01278581, HAL.
- Peres, Renana & Muller, Eitan & Mahajan, Vijay, 2010. "Innovation diffusion and new product growth models: A critical review and research directions," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 91-106.
- Fang Di & Richards Timothy J. & Grebitus Carola, 2019.
"Modeling Product Choices in a Peer Network,"
Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 22(1), pages 1-13, June.
- Fang, Di & Richards, Timothy & Carola, Grebitus, 2016. "Modeling Product Choices in a Peer Network," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235546, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Maksym Polyakov & Morteza Chalak & Md. Sayed Iftekhar & Ram Pandit & Sorada Tapsuwan & Fan Zhang & Chunbo Ma, 2018. "Authorship, Collaboration, Topics, and Research Gaps in Environmental and Resource Economics 1991–2015," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 71(1), pages 217-239, September.
- Ding, Ying, 2011. "Community detection: Topological vs. topical," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 498-514.
- Diego A. B. Marconatto & Luciano Barin-Cruz & Eugenio Pedrozo, 2016. "Lending Groups and Different Social Capitals in Developed and Developing Countries," RAC - Revista de Administração Contemporânea (Journal of Contemporary Administration), ANPAD - Associação Nacional de Pós-Graduação e Pesquisa em Administração, vol. 20(6), pages 651-672.
- Jing Liu & Huapu Lu & Mingyu Chen & Jianyu Wang & Ying Zhang, 2020. "Macro Perspective Research on Transportation Safety: An Empirical Analysis of Network Characteristics and Vulnerability," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(15), pages 1-18, August.
- Juan Shi & Kin Keung Lai & Ping Hu & Gang Chen, 2018. "Factors dominating individual information disseminating behavior on social networking sites," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 121-139, June.
- Beatrix Futák‐Campbell & Christian Schwieter, 2020. "Practising Populism: How Right‐wing Populists Negotiate Political Competence," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(4), pages 890-908, July.
- Jain, Sanjay, 2020. "Fumbling to the future? Socio-technical regime change in the recorded music industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 158(C).
- Chaharborj, Sarkhosh Seddighi & Nabi, Khondoker Nazmoon & Feng, Koo Lee & Chaharborj, Shahriar Seddighi & Phang, Pei See, 2022. "Controlling COVID-19 transmission with isolation of influential nodes," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 159(C).
- Paola Cerchiello & Giancarlo Nicola, 2018. "Assessing News Contagion in Finance," Econometrics, MDPI, vol. 6(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Robert J. David & Wesley D. Sine & Heather A. Haveman, 2013. "Seizing Opportunity in Emerging Fields: How Institutional Entrepreneurs Legitimated the Professional Form of Management Consulting," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 356-377, April.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial network; Influence maximization; Diffusion; Competition; Heterogenous nodes; Game theory;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:466:y:2017:i:c:p:570-582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.