Measures of lexical distance between languages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isphording, Ingo E. & Piopiunik, Marc & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2016.
"Speaking in numbers: The effect of reading performance on math performance among immigrants,"
Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 52-56.
- Isphording, Ingo E. & Piopiunik, Marc & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2015. "Speaking in Numbers: The Effect of Reading Performance on Math Performance among Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 9433, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ingo E. Isphording & Marc Piopiunik & Núria Rodríguez-Planas, 2015. "Speaking in Numbers: The Effect of Reading Performance on Math Performance among Immigrants," CESifo Working Paper Series 5589, CESifo Group Munich.
- Isphording, Ingo E. & Piopiunik, Marc & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2016. "Speaking in numbers: The effect of reading performance on math performance among immigrants," Munich Reprints in Economics 43490, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ingo Eduard Isphording & Sebastian Otten, 2013. "The Costs of Babylon—Linguistic Distance in Applied Economics," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 354-369, May.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0337 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isphording, Ingo E. & Otten, Sebastian, 2014.
"Linguistic barriers in the destination language acquisition of immigrants,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 30-50.
- Isphording, Ingo E. & Otten, Sebastian, 2011. "Linguistic Distance and the Language Fluency of Immigrants," Ruhr Economic Papers 274, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Isphording, Ingo E. & Otten, Sebastian, 2014. "Linguistic Barriers in the Destination Language Acquisition of Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 8090, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:484:y:2017:i:c:p:152-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erkan Gören, 2013. "Economic Effects of Domestic and Neighbouring Countries’ Cultural Diversity," Working Papers V-352-13, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Erkan Gören, 2013. "Economic Effects of Domestic and Neighbouring Countries' Cultural Diversity," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 16 / 2013, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Apr 2013.
- repec:zbw:hohpro:352 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:old:wpaper:352 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ibrahim Bousmah & Gilles Grenier & David Gray, 2018. "Linguistic Distance, Languages of Work and Wages of Immigrants in Montreal," Working Papers 1805E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsHistorical linguistics; Phylogenetics; Levenshtein distance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:389:y:2010:i:11:p:2280-2283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.