A non-Gaussian approach to risk measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giacomo Bormetti & Sofia Cazzaniga, 2011. "Multiplicative noise, fast convolution, and pricing," Papers 1107.1451, arXiv.org.
- Dobrislav Dobrev∗ & Travis D. Nesmith & Dong Hwan Oh, 2017.
"Accurate Evaluation of Expected Shortfall for Linear Portfolios with Elliptically Distributed Risk Factors,"
Journal of Risk and Financial Management,
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Dobrev, Dobrislav & Nesmith, Travis D. & Oh, Dong Hwan, 2016. "Accurate Evaluation of Expected Shortfall for Linear Portfolios with Elliptically Distributed Risk Factors," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-065, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US), revised 03 Feb 2017.
- Jules Sadefo Kamdem, 2012. "VaR and ES for linear portfolios with mixture of generalized Laplace distributions risk factors," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 123-150, February.
- Del Brio, Esther B. & Mora-Valencia, Andrés & Perote, Javier, 2014. "Semi-nonparametric VaR forecasts for hedge funds during the recent crisis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 401(C), pages 330-343.
- Giacomo Bormetti & Maria Elena De Giuli & Danilo Delpini & Claudia Tarantola, 2008. "Bayesian Analysis of Value-at-Risk with Product Partition Models," Papers 0809.0241, arXiv.org, revised May 2009.
- Jovanovic, Franck & Schinckus, Christophe, 2017. "Econophysics and Financial Economics: An Emerging Dialogue," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780190205034.
- Kang, Sang Hoon & Yoon, Seong-Min, 2007. "Long memory properties in return and volatility: Evidence from the Korean stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 385(2), pages 591-600.
- Giacomo Bormetti & Sofia Cazzaniga, 2014. "Multiplicative noise, fast convolution and pricing," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 481-494, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEconophysics; Financial risk; Risk measures; Fat-tailed distributions; Bootstrap;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:376:y:2007:i:c:p:532-542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.