Socially responsible investment in Japanese pensions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Henry Hongbo Jin & Olivia S. Mitchell & John Piggott, 2005. "Socially Responsible Investment in Japanese Pensions," NBER Working Papers 11747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hiraki, Takato & Inoue, Hideaki & Ito, Akitoshi & Kuroki, Fumiaki & Masuda, Hiroyuki, 2003. "Corporate governance and firm value in Japan: Evidence from 1985 to 1998," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 239-265, July.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813144385_0004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan Gregory & John Matatko & Robert Luther, 1997. "Ethical Unit Trust Financial Performance: Small Company Effects and Fund Size Effects," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 705-725.
- Aris Solomon & Jill Solomon & Megumi Suto, 2004. "Can the UK Experience Provide Lessons for the Evolution of SRI in Japan?," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 552-566, October.
- Bauer, Rob & Otten, Roger & Rad, Alireza Tourani, 2006. "Ethical investing in Australia: Is there a financial penalty?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 33-48, January.
- Bauer, Rob & Koedijk, Kees & Otten, Roger, 2005. "International evidence on ethical mutual fund performance and investment style," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1751-1767, July.
- Kiyohiko G. Nishimura & Makoto Saito, 2003. "On Alternatives to Aggressive Demand Policies to Revitalize the Japanese Economy," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 2(3), pages 87-126.
- Chami, Ralph & Cosimano, Thomas F. & Fullenkamp, Connel, 2002. "Managing ethical risk: How investing in ethics adds value," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1697-1718, September.
- Kato, Hideaki Kiyoshi & Loewenstein, Uri & Tsay, Wenyuh, 2002. "Dividend policy, cash flow, and investment in Japan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 443-473, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7347 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:717-:d:97208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nakai, Miwa & Yamaguchi, Keiko & Takeuchi, Kenji, 2016.
"Can SRI funds better resist global financial crisis? Evidence from Japan,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 12-20.
- Miwa Nakai & Keiko Yamaguchi & Kenji Takeuchi, 2015. "Can SRI Funds Better Resist Global Financial Crisis? Evidence from Japan," Discussion Papers 1530, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
More about this item
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pacfin:v:14:y:2006:i:5:p:427-438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.