The Investment Performance of Socially Responsible Investment Funds in Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-465, June.
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
- David R. Gallagher & Kyle M. Martin, 2005. "Size and investment performance: a research note," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 41(1), pages 55-65, February.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Titman, Sheridan D, 1989.
"Mutual Fund Performance: An Analysis of Quarterly Portfolio Holdings,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(3), pages 393-416, July.
- Mark Grinblatt & Sheridan Titman, "undated". "Mutual Fund Performance: An Analysis of Quarterly Portfolio Holdings," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 23-88, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Alan Gregory & John Matatko & Robert Luther, 1997. "Ethical Unit Trust Financial Performance: Small Company Effects and Fund Size Effects," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 705-725.
- Bauer, Rob & Otten, Roger & Rad, Alireza Tourani, 2006. "Ethical investing in Australia: Is there a financial penalty?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 33-48, January.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Bauer, Rob & Koedijk, Kees & Otten, Roger, 2005. "International evidence on ethical mutual fund performance and investment style," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1751-1767, July.
- N. Kreander & R.H. Gray & D.M. Power & C.D. Sinclair, 2005. "Evaluating the Performance of Ethical and Non-ethical Funds: A Matched Pair Analysis," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(7-8), pages 1465-1493.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1996. " Multifactor Explanations of Asset Pricing Anomalies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(1), pages 55-84, March.
- Jegadeesh, Narasimhan & Titman, Sheridan, 1993. " Returns to Buying Winners and Selling Losers: Implications for Stock Market Efficiency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(1), pages 65-91, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- In, Francis & Kim, Martin & Park, Raphael Jonghyeon & Kim, Sangbae & Kim, Tong Suk, 2014. "Competition of socially responsible and conventional mutual funds and its impact on fund performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 160-176.
- Su (Sally) Gan & Richard Heaney & Paul Gerrans, 2015. "Individual investor portfolio performance in retirement savings accounts," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 40(4), pages 652-671, November.
- Julia M. Puaschunder, 2016. "The Role of Political Divestiture for Sustainable Development," Journal of Management and Sustainability, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 6(1), pages 76-91, March.
- Maobin Wang & Chun Qiu & Dongmin Kong, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Investor Behaviors, and Stock Market Returns: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 127-141, June.
- Jeremy Galbreath, 2013. "ESG in Focus: The Australian Evidence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 529-541, December.
- Graham McIntosh, 2016. "Socially Responsible Investment and Market Performance: The Case of Energy and Resource Firms," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1609, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0581-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:2:p:353-:d:196966 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janusz Brzeszczyński & Graham McIntosh, 2014.
"Performance of Portfolios Composed of British SRI Stocks,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 120(3), pages 335-362, March.
- Janusz Brzeszczynski & Graham McIntosh, 2012. "Performance of Portfolios Composed of British SRI Stocks," CFI Discussion Papers 1201, Centre for Finance and Investment, Heriot Watt University.
- Mohamed A. Ayadi & Hatem Ben-Ameur & Lawrence Kryzanowski, 2016. "Typical and Tail Performance of Canadian Equity SRI Mutual Funds," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 57-94, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7347 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Ang, Wei Rong & Smyth, Russell, 2015.
"Performance and performance persistence of socially responsible investment funds in Europe and North America,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 254-266.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Ang, Wei Rong & Smyth, Russell, 2014. "Performance and Performance Persistence of Socially Responsible Investment Funds in Europe and North America," MPRA Paper 59119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014.
"Policy uncertainty and performance characteristics of sustainable investments across regions around the global financial crisis,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(21), pages 1367-1373, November.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014. "Policy uncertainty and performance characteristics of sustainable investments across regions around the global financial crisis," Working Papers 2014-295, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:9:p:2496-:d:226775 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:150:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3189-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Ortas & José Moneva & Roger Burritt & Joanne Tingey-Holyoak, 2014. "Does Sustainability Investment Provide Adaptive Resilience to Ethical Investors? Evidence from Spain," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 297-309, October.
- Gariet WS Chow & Robert B Durand & SzeKee Koh, 2014. "Are ethical investments good?," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 39(4), pages 645-665, November.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-599 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karel Janda & Barbora Svarovska, 2012. "Suitability of Microfinance as an Investment Option," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp470, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- María del Mar Miralles-Quirós & José Luis Miralles-Quirós, 2017. "Improving Diversification Opportunities for Socially Responsible Investors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 339-351, January.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestment performance; SRI funds; capital asset pricing model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:80:y:2008:i:2:p:181-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.