Size and investment performance: a research note
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 41 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0001-3072|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gruber, Martin J, 1996. " Another Puzzle: The Growth in Activity Managed Mutual Funds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(3), pages 783-810, July.
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Engström, Stefan & Söderlind, Paul, 2000.
"Performance and Characteristics of Swedish Mutual Funds,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(03), pages 409-423, September.
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Engström, Stefan & Söderlind, Paul, 1999. "Performance and Characteristics of Swedish Mutual Funds," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 312, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 25 Nov 1999.
- Ron Bird & Helen Chin & Michael McCrae, 1983. "The Performance of Australian Superannuation Funds," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 8(1), pages 49-69, June.
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J & Blake, Christopher R, 1996. "The Persistence of Risk-Adjusted Mutual Fund Performance," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69(2), pages 133-57, April.
- Mark Grinblatt & Sheridan Titman, .
"Mutual Fund Performance: An Analysis of Quarterly Portfolio Holdings,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
23-88, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Titman, Sheridan D, 1989. "Mutual Fund Performance: An Analysis of Quarterly Portfolio Holdings," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(3), pages 393-416, July.
- Golec, Joseph H., 1996. "The effects of mutual fund managers' characteristics on their portfolio performance, risk and fees," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 133-147.
- Elton, Edwin J, et al, 1993. "Efficiency with Costly Information: A Reinterpretation of Evidence from Managed Portfolios," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 1-22.
- Droms, William G & Walker, David A, 1994. "Investment Performance of International Mutual Funds," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 17(1), pages 1-14, Spring.
- Keim, Donald B. & Madhavan, Ananth, 1997. "Transactions costs and investment style: an inter-exchange analysis of institutional equity trades," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 265-292, December.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Titman, Sheridan, 1994. "A Study of Monthly Mutual Fund Returns and Performance Evaluation Techniques," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(03), pages 419-444, September.
- Lu Zheng, 1999. "Is Money Smart? A Study of Mutual Fund Investors' Fund Selection Ability," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(3), pages 901-933, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:abacus:v:41:y:2005:i:1:p:55-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.