Investment Performance of International Mutual Funds
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ciccotello, Conrad S. & Grant, C. Terry, 1996. "Equity fund size and growth: Implications for performance and selection," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-12.
- Tezel, Ahmet & McManus, Ginette, 2001. "Evaluating a stock market timing strategy: the case of RTE Asset Management," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-4), pages 173-186.
- Droms, William G. & Walker, David A., 1996. "Mutual fund investment performance," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 347-363.
- Gottesman, Aron A. & Morey, Matthew R., 2006. "Manager education and mutual fund performance," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 145-182, March.
- Keith Cuthbertson & Dirk Nitzsche & Niall O' Sullivan, 2004. "UK Mutual Fund Performance: Genuine Stock-Picking Ability or Luck," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 55, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Morey, Matthew R., 2003. "Should you carry the load? A comprehensive analysis of load and no-load mutual fund out-of-sample performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1245-1271, July.
- Gallagher, David R. & Jarnecic, Elvis, 2004. "International equity funds, performance, and investor flows: Australian evidence," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 81-95, February.
- Shukla, Ravi & Singh, Sandeep, 1997. "A performance evaluation of global equity mutual funds: Evidence from 1988-1995," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 279-293.
- Yang-pin Shen & Chiuling Lu & Zong-Han Lin, 2012. "International Real Estate Mutual Fund Performance: Diversification or Costly Information?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 394-413, April.
- James R. Cummings & David Gallagher, 2016. "Effect of fund size on the performance of Australian superannuation funds," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(3), pages 695-725, September.
- Stephanos Papadamou & Costas Siriopoulos, 2004. "American equity mutual funds in European markets: Hot hands phenomenon and style analysis," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 85-97.
- David R. Gallagher & Kyle M. Martin, 2005. "Size and investment performance: a research note," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 41(1), pages 55-65.
- Gallo, John G. & Lockwood, Larry J. & Bhargava, Rahul, 2010. "Performance of separately managed international equity accounts: How important are country momentum effects?," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 239-252.
- Gallo, John G. & Swanson, Peggy E., 1996. "Comparative measures of performance for U.S.-based international equity mutual funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1635-1650, December.
- Bers, Martina K., 1998. "Causal relations among stock returns, inflation: Persistence of international mutual fund performance," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 225-240.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Xu, Bingrun, 2016. "Managerial attributes and equity mutual fund performance: evidence from china," MPRA Paper 76139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karen Benson & Robert Faff, 2004. "Investigating performance benchmarks in the context of international trusts: Australian evidence," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 631-644.
- Benson, Karen L. & Faff, Robert W., 2004. "The relationship between exchange rate exposure, currency risk management and performance of international equity funds," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 333-357, June.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Volkman, David A. & Wohar, Mark E., 1996. "Abnormal profits and relative strength in mutual fund returns," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 101-116.
- Annaert, Jan & van den Broeck, Julien & Vander Vennet, Rudi, 2003. "Determinants of mutual fund underperformance: A Bayesian stochastic frontier approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 617-632, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:17:y:1994:i:1:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.