Comment on: Social capital and growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1997. "Does Social Capital Have an Economic Payoff? A Cross-Country Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1251-1288.
- Routledge, Bryan R. & von Amsberg, Joachim, 2003. "Social capital and growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 167-193, January.
- Joel Sobel, 2002. "Can We Trust Social Capital?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 139-154, March.
- Jones, Robert & Newman, Geoffrey, 1995. "Adaptive Capital, Information Depreciation and Schumpeterian Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(431), pages 897-915, July.
- Alberto Alesina & Reza Baqir & William Easterly, 1999.
"Public Goods and Ethnic Divisions,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(4), pages 1243-1284.
- Alberto Alesina & Reza Baqir & William Easterly, 1997. "Public Goods and Ethnic Divisions," NBER Working Papers 6009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baqir, Reza & Easterly, William & Alesina, Alberto, 1999. "Public Goods and Ethnic Divisions," Scholarly Articles 4551797, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alesina, Alberto & Baqir, Reza & Easterly, William, 1999. "Public goods and ethnic divisions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2108, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2008.
"Social capital in the creation of human capital and economic growth: A productive consumption approach,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 2020-2033, October.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2006. "Social Capital in the creation of Human Capital and Economic Growth: A Productive Consumption Approach," MPRA Paper 50586, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 May 2007.
- Maria Thompson, 2015. "Social Capital, Innovation and Economic Growth," NIPE Working Papers 3/2015, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Soumyananda Dinda, 2014.
"Inclusive growth through creation of human and social capital,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(10), pages 878-895, October.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2011. "Inclusive Growth Through Creation of Human and Social Capital," MPRA Paper 63953, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2013.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald Pruckner, 2012.
"Volunteering and the state,"
Springer, vol. 151(3), pages 465-495, June.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2009. "Volunteering and the State," NRN working papers 2009-01, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2009. "Volunteering and the State," Economics working papers 2009-01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Hackl, Franz & Halla, Martin & Pruckner, Gerald J., 2009. "Volunteering and the State," IZA Discussion Papers 4016, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2012. "Social Capital Formation Ensuring Inclusive Growth: A Development Mechanics for Backward Region," MPRA Paper 66261, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Dec 2012.
- Thierry BAUDASSE, 2006. "Governance and Migration in a South-North Partnership : the Teaching of Economic Analysis," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 691, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- El-Said, Hamed & Harrigan, Jane, 2009. ""You Reap What You Plant": Social Networks in the Arab World--The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1235-1249, July.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2009. "A Simple Complementary Development Mechanics for African Countries," MPRA Paper 55307, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:50:y:2003:i:1:p:195-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.