How the basic RBC model fails to explain US time series
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Plosser, C.I., 1989.
"Understanding Real Business Cycles,"
89-03, Rochester, Business - General.
- Mark W. Watson, 1991.
"Measures of fit for calibrated models,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
91-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Chow, Gregory C., 1993. "Optimal control without solving the Bellman equation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 621-630, July.
- Kwan, Yum K. & Chow, Gregory C., 1997. "Chow's method of optimal control: A numerical solution," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 739-752, May.
- Kwan, Yum K. & Chow, Gregory C., 1996. "Estimating Economic Effects of Political Movements in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 192-208, October.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1988. "Production, growth and business cycles : II. New directions," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 309-341.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-70, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:41:y:1998:i:2:p:301-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.