How the Basic RBC Model Fails to Explain US Time Series
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Watson, Mark W, 1993.
"Measures of Fit for Calibrated Models,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 1011-41, December.
- Plosser, C.I., 1989.
"Understanding Real Business Cycles,"
RCER Working Papers
198, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-70, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Kwan, Yum K. & Chow, Gregory C., 1996. "Estimating Economic Effects of Political Movements in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 192-208, October.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1988. "Production, growth and business cycles : I. The basic neoclassical model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 195-232.
- Kwan, Yum K. & Chow, Gregory C., 1997. "Chow's method of optimal control: A numerical solution," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 739-752, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0306010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.