A trichotomy of attitudes for decision-making under complete ignorance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- CONGAR, Ronan & MANIQUET, François, 2010. "A trichotomy of attitudes for decision-making under complete ignorance," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2183, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbara, Salvador & Jackson, Matthew, 1988. "Maximin, leximin, and the protective criterion: Characterizations and comparisons," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 34-44, October.
- Cohen, Michele & Jaffray, Jean-Yves, 1980. "Rational Behavior under Complete Ignorance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1281-1299, July.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-587, May.
- David Schmeidler, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7662, David K. Levine.
- Bossert, Walter, 1997.
"Uncertainty aversion in nonprobabilistic decision models,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 191-203, October.
- Bossert, W., 1996. "Uncertainty Aversion in Nonprobabilistic Decision Models," Working Papers 9609, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- Toulet, Claude, 1986. "Complete ignorance and independence axiom: Optimism, pessimism, indecisiveness," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 33-51, February.
- Ghirardato, Paolo & Maccheroni, Fabio & Marinacci, Massimo, 2004. "Differentiating ambiguity and ambiguity attitude," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 133-173, October.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1989. "Maxmin expected utility with non-unique prior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-153, April.
More about this item
KeywordsComplete ignorance Quasi-transitivity Independence Duplication Protective criterion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:59:y:2010:i:1:p:15-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.