Faster algorithms for computing power indices in weighted voting games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prasad, K & Kelly, J S, 1990. "NP-Completeness of Some Problems Concerning Voting Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 19(1), pages 1-9.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:48:y:1954:i:03:p:787-792_00 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bolus, Stefan, 2011. "Power indices of simple games and vector-weighted majority games by means of binary decision diagrams," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 258-272, April.
- Berghammer, Rudolf & Bolus, Stefan & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie, 2011.
"A relation-algebraic approach to simple games,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 210(1), pages 68-80, April.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Stefan Bolus & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie De Swart, 2011. "A relation-algebraic approach to simple games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00574767, HAL.
- Berghammer, Rudolf & Bolus, Stefan, 2012. "On the use of binary decision diagrams for solving problems on simple games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(3), pages 529-541.
- Konstantin Avrachenkov & Laura Cottatellucci & Lorenzo Maggi, 2014. "Confidence Intervals for the Shapley–Shubik Power Index in Markovian Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 10-31, March.
- Benati, Stefano & Rizzi, Romeo & Tovey, Craig, 2015. "The complexity of power indexes with graph restricted coalitions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 53-63.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie de Swart, 2009. "A Relation-algebraic Approach to Simple Games," Working Papers 0913, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:49:y:2005:i:1:p:111-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.