An amendment to final-offer arbitration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven J. Brams & Samuel Merrill, III, 1986.
"Binding Versus Final-Offer Arbitration: A Combination is Best,"
INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1346-1355, October.
- Brams, Steven J. & Merrill, Samuel III, 1984. "Binding Versus Final-Offer Arbitration: A Combination is Best," Working Papers 84-07, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Zeng, Dao-Zhi & Nakamura, Shinya & Ibaraki, Toshihide, 1996. "Double-offer arbitration," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 147-170, June.
- William F. Samuelson, 1991. "Final-Offer Arbitration Under Incomplete Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(10), pages 1234-1247, October.
- William Vickrey, 1961. "Counterspeculation, Auctions, And Competitive Sealed Tenders," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 16(1), pages 8-37, March.
- Armstrong, Michael J. & Hurley, W. J., 2002. "Arbitration using the closest offer principle of arbitrator behavior," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 19-26, January.
- Steven J. Brams & Samuel Merrill, III, 1983. "Equilibrium Strategies for Final-Offer Arbitration: There is no Median Convergence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(8), pages 927-941, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zeng, Dao-Zhi, 2006. "How powerful is arbitration procedure AFOA?," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 227-240, June.
- Eran Hanany & D. Marc Kilgour & Yigal Gerchak, 2007. "Final-Offer Arbitration and Risk Aversion in Bargaining," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(11), pages 1785-1792, November.
- Yannick Gabuthy & Abhinay Muthoo, 2018.
"Bargaining and Hold-up: The Role of Arbitration,"
Working Papers of BETA
2018-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Gabuthy, Yannick & Muthoo, Abhinay, 2018. "Bargaining and Hold-up: The Role of Arbitration," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1173, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Steven J. Brams & Todd R. Kaplan & D. Marc Kilgour, 2015.
"A Simple Bargaining Mechanism that Elicits Truthful Reservation Prices,"
Group Decision and Negotiation,
Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 401-413, May.
- Brams, Steven J. & Kaplan, Todd & Kilgour, D. Marc, "undated". "A Simple Bargaining Mechanism That Elicits Truthful Reservation Prices," Working Papers WP2011/2, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Brams, Steven J. & Kaplan, Todd R & Kilgour, D. Marc, 2011. "A Simple Bargaining Mechanism That Elicits Truthful Reservation Prices," MPRA Paper 28999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazalov, Vladimir & Tokareva, Julia, 2012. "Arbitration procedures with multiple arbitrators," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 198-203.
- Cary Deck & Amy Farmer & Dao-Zhi Zeng, 2007. "Amended final-offer arbitration over an uncertain value: A comparison with CA and FOA," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(4), pages 439-454, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:46:y:2003:i:1:p:9-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.