Locally complete path independent choice functions and their lattices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson Mark R., 1995. "Ideal Structures of Path Independent Choice Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 468-504, April.
- Malishevski, Andrey V., 1994. "Path independence in serial--parallel data processing," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 335-367, June.
- Sertel, Murat R & Van der Bellen, Alexander, 1979. "Synopses in the Theory of Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1367-1389, November.
- Koshevoy, Gleb A., 1999. "Choice functions and abstract convex geometries," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 35-44, July.
- Johnson, Mark R., 1990. "Information, associativity, and choice requirements," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 440-452, December.
- Plott, Charles R, 1973. "Path Independence, Rationality, and Social Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1075-1091, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard Monjardet & Vololonirina Raderanirina, 2004.
"Lattices of choice functions and consensus problems,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 23(3), pages 349-382, December.
- Bernard Monjardet & Raderanirina Vololonirina, 2004. "Lattices of choice functions and consensus problems," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00203346, HAL.
- Tyson, Christopher J., 2008.
"Cognitive constraints, contraction consistency, and the satisficing criterion,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 51-70, January.
- Tyson, Chris, 2001. "The Foundations of Imperfect Decision Making," Research Papers 1714, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Christopher J.Tyson, 2005. "Axiomatic Foundations for Satisficing Behavior," Economics Papers 2005-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2007. "Cognitive Constraints, Contraction Consistency, and the Satisficing Criterion," Working Papers 614, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bernard Monjardet, 2007.
"Some Order Dualities In Logic, Games And Choices,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(01), pages 1-12.
- Bernard Monjardet, 2004. "Some order dualities in logic, games and choices," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04018, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Bernard Monjardet, 2007. "Some order dualities in logic, games and choices," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00202326, HAL.
- Lanzi, Diego, 2011. "Frames as choice superstructures," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 115-123, April.
- Apesteguia, Jose & Ballester, Miguel A., 2010. "The Computational Complexity of Rationalizing Behavior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 356-363, May.
- Christopher Tyson, 2013.
"Behavioral implications of shortlisting procedures,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 41(4), pages 941-963, October.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2012. "Behavioral Implications of Shortlisting Procedures," Working Papers 697, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Danilov, V. & Koshevoy, G., 2005. "Mathematics of Plott choice functions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 245-272, May.
- Diego Lanzi, 2010. "Embedded choices," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 263-280, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:42:y:2001:i:1:p:53-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.