Locally complete path independent choice functions and their lattices
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Plott, Charles R, 1973. "Path Independence, Rationality, and Social Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1075-91, November.
- Johnson Mark R., 1995. "Ideal Structures of Path Independent Choice Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 468-504, April.
- Malishevski, Andrey V., 1994. "Path independence in serial--parallel data processing," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 335-367, June.
- Koshevoy, Gleb A., 1999. "Choice functions and abstract convex geometries," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 35-44, July.
- Sertel, Murat R & Van der Bellen, Alexander, 1979. "Synopses in the Theory of Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1367-89, November.
- Johnson, Mark R., 1990. "Information, associativity, and choice requirements," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 440-452, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:42:y:2001:i:1:p:53-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.