Equilibrium theory with a measure space of possibly satiated consumers
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aumann, R.J. & Dreze, J.H., 1984.
"Values of markets with satiation or fixed prices,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1984033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kajii, Atsushi, 1996. "How to discard non-satiation and free-disposal with paper money," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 75-84.
- Polemarchakis, H. M. & Siconolfi, P., 1993.
"Competitive equilibria without free disposal or nonsatiation,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 85-99.
- POLEMARCHAKIS, Heraklis & SICONOLFI, Pierre, . "Competition equilibria without free disposal or nonsatiation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Polemarchakis, H. & Siconolfi, P., 1991. "Competitive equilibria without free disposal or nonsatiation," CORE Discussion Papers 1991015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Yamazaki, Akira, 1978. "An Equilibrium Existence Theorem without Convexity Assumptions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 541-55, May.
- Gerard Debreu, 1956. "Market Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 10, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bernard Cornet & Jean-Philippe Medecin, 2000. "Existence of General Equilibrium for Spatial Economies," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1107, Econometric Society.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C., 1976. "How to discard `free disposability' - at no cost," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 131-134, July.
- Schmeidler, David, 1969.
"Competitive Equilibria in Markets with a Continuum of Traders and Incomplete Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 37(4), pages 578-85, October.
- SCHMEIDLER, David, . "Competitive equilibria in markets with a continuum of traders and incomplete preferences," CORE Discussion Papers RP 62, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hildenbrand, Werner, 1970. "Existence of Equilibria for Economies with Production and a Measure Space of Consumers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 608-23, September.
- Dreze, Jacques H. & Muller, Heinz, 1980. "Optimality properties of rationing schemes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 131-149, October.
- Makarov, V. L., 1981. "Some results on general assumptions about the existence of economic equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 87-99, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:39:y:2003:i:3-4:p:175-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.