An Equilibrium Existence Theorem without Convexity Assumptions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter J. Hammond, "undated". "Multilaterally Strategy-Proof Mechanisms in Random Aumann--Hildenbrand Macroeconomies," Working Papers 97022, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- De Giorgi, Enrico & Hens, Thorsten & Rieger, Marc Oliver, 2010.
"Financial market equilibria with cumulative prospect theory,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 633-651, September.
- Enrico De Giorgi & Thorsten Hens & Marc Oliver Rieger, 2007. "Financial Market Equilibria With Cumulative Prospect Therory," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-21, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Aug 2007.
- Peter J. Hammond & Jaume Sempere, 2006.
"Gains from Trade versus Gains from Migration: What Makes Them So Different?,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 8(1), pages 145-170, January.
- Peter J. Hammond & Jaime Sempere, "undated". "Gains from Trade versus Gains from Migration: What Makes Them So Different?," Working Papers 98012, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Berliant, Marcus & Konishi, Hideo, 2000.
"The endogenous formation of a city: population agglomeration and marketplaces in a location-specific production economy,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 289-324, May.
- Marcus Berliant & Hideo Konishi, 2000. "The Endogenous Formation of a City: Population Agglomeration and Marketplaces in a Location-Specific Production Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 451, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Peter J. Hammond, 2017.
"Designing a strategyproof spot market mechanism with many traders: twenty-two steps to Walrasian equilibrium,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 63(1), pages 1-50, January.
- Hammond, Peter J., 2016. "Designing a Strategy-Proof Spot Market Mechanism with Many Traders : Twenty-Two Steps to Walrasian Equilibrium," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1108, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Hammond, Peter J., 2016. "Designing a Strategy-Proof Spot Market Mechanism with Many Traders : Twenty-Two Steps to Walrasian Equilibrium," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 16, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Hammond, Peter J., 1999.
"On f-core equivalence with general widespread externalities,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 177-184, October.
- Peter J. Hammond, "undated". "On f-Core Equivalence with General Widespread Externalities," Working Papers 95004, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:122-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kilenthong, Weerachart T. & Townsend, Robert M., 2011.
"Information-constrained optima with retrading: An externality and its market-based solution,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 1042-1077, May.
- Kilenthong, Weerachart & Townsend, Robert, 2010. "Information-Constrained Optima with Retrading: An Externality and Its Market-Based Solution," MPRA Paper 20725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lengwiler, Yvan, 1998. "Endogenous endowments and equilibrium starvation in a Walrasian economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 37-58, August.
- Wei Ma, 2017. "Perturbed Utility and General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 201701, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Balder, Erik J., 2008. "More on equilibria in competitive markets with externalities and a continuum of agents," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 575-602, July.
- Akira Yamazaki, 2010. "On the Perception and Representation of Economic Quantity in the History of Economic Analysis in view of the Debreu Conjecture," Working Papers 18, Meisei University, School of Economics.
- Cornet, Bernard & Topuzu, Mihaela & Yildiz, Aysegul, 2003. "Equilibrium theory with a measure space of possibly satiated consumers," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 175-196, June.
- Takashi Suzuki, 2016. "A coalitional production economy with infinitely many indivisible commodities," Economic Theory Bulletin, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(1), pages 35-52, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:46:y:1978:i:3:p:541-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.