Fatou¡¯S Lemma For Unbounded Gelfand Integrable Mappings
It is shown that, in the framework of Gelfand integrable mappings, the Fatou-type lemma for integrably bounded mappings, due to Cornet?Medecin  and the Fatou-type lemma for uniformly integrable mappings due to Balder , can be generalized to mean norm bounded integrable mappings
|Date of creation:||Feb 2005|
|Date of revision:||Feb 2005|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 415 Snow Hall, Lawrence, KS 66045|
Phone: (785) 864-3501
Fax: (785) 864-5270
Web page: http://www2.ku.edu/~kuwpaper/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Konard Podczeck, 1997. "Markets with infinitely many commodities and a continuum of agents with non-convex preferences (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 9(3), pages 385-426.
- Ostroy, Joseph M & Zame, William R, 1994.
"Nonatomic Economies and the Boundaries of Perfect Competition,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 593-633, May.
- Joseph M. Ostroy & William R. Zame, 1988. "Non-Atomic Economies and the Boundaries of Perfect Competition," UCLA Economics Working Papers 502, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Joseph M. Ostroy & William R. Zame, 1991. "Non-Atomic Economies and the Boundaries of Perfect Competition," UCLA Economics Working Papers 502R, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bernard Cornet & Jean-Philippe Medecin, 2000. "Existence of General Equilibrium for Spatial Economies," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1107, Econometric Society.
- Hildenbrand, Werner, 1970. "Existence of Equilibria for Economies with Production and a Measure Space of Consumers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 608-623, September.
- Aloisio Araujo & V. Martins-da-Rocha & Paulo Monteiro, 2004. "Equilibria in reflexive Banach lattices with a continuum of agents," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(3), pages 469-492, October.
- V. Martins-da-Rocha, 2004. "Equilibria in large economies with differentiated commodities and non-ordered preferences," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 23(3), pages 529-552, March.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1975. "A model of equilibrium with differentiated commodities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 263-295.
- Artstein, Zvi, 1979. "A note on fatou's lemma in several dimensions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 277-282, December.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6273 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cornet, Bernard & Topuzu, Mihaela & Yildiz, Aysegul, 2003. "Equilibrium theory with a measure space of possibly satiated consumers," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 175-196, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kan:wpaper:200503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jianbo Zhang)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.