Fatou¡¯S Lemma For Unbounded Gelfand Integrable Mappings
It is shown that, in the framework of Gelfand integrable mappings, the Fatou-type lemma for integrably bounded mappings, due to Cornet?Medecin  and the Fatou-type lemma for uniformly integrable mappings due to Balder , can be generalized to mean norm bounded integrable mappings
|Date of creation:||Feb 2005|
|Date of revision:||Feb 2005|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (785) 864-3501
Fax: (785) 864-5270
Web page: http://www2.ku.edu/~kuwpaper/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph M. Ostroy & William R. Zame, 1991.
"Non-Atomic Economies and the Boundaries of Perfect Competition,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
502R, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ostroy, Joseph M & Zame, William R, 1994. "Nonatomic Economies and the Boundaries of Perfect Competition," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 593-633, May.
- Joseph M. Ostroy & William R. Zame, 1988. "Non-Atomic Economies and the Boundaries of Perfect Competition," UCLA Economics Working Papers 502, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hildenbrand, Werner, 1970. "Existence of Equilibria for Economies with Production and a Measure Space of Consumers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 608-23, September.
- Konard Podczeck, 1997. "Markets with infinitely many commodities and a continuum of agents with non-convex preferences (*)," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 385-426.
- Aloisio Araujo & V. Martins-da-Rocha & Paulo Monteiro, 2004.
"Equilibria in reflexive Banach lattices with a continuum of agents,"
Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 469-492, October.
- Araujo, Aloisio & Martins-da-Rocha, Victor-Filipe & Monteiro, Paulo K., 2004. "Equilibria in reflexive Banach lattices with a continuum of agents," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6273, Paris Dauphine University.
- Bernard Cornet & Jean-Philippe Medecin, 2000. "Existence of General Equilibrium for Spatial Economies," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1107, Econometric Society.
- V. Martins-da-Rocha, 2004. "Equilibria in large economies with differentiated commodities and non-ordered preferences," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 529-552, March.
- Cornet, Bernard & Topuzu, Mihaela & Yildiz, Aysegul, 2003. "Equilibrium theory with a measure space of possibly satiated consumers," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 175-196, June.
- Artstein, Zvi, 1979. "A note on fatou's lemma in several dimensions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 277-282, December.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1975. "A model of equilibrium with differentiated commodities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 263-295.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kan:wpaper:200503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jianbo Zhang)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.