Neighboring information and distributions of agents' characteristics under uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Sun, Yeneng & Wu, Lei & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2012. "Existence, incentive compatibility and efficiency of the rational expectations equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 329-339.
- Costis Skiadas, 1991. "Conditioning and Aggregation of Preferences," Discussion Papers 1010, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Beth Allen, 2006. "Market games with asymmetric information: the core," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(2), pages 465-487, October.
- Kevin D. Cotter, 1985. "Convergence of Information," Discussion Papers 653, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ezra Einy & Ori Haimanko & Diego Moreno & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2005.
"On the continuity of equilibrium and core correspondences in economies with differential information,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(4), pages 793-812, November.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin & Moreno, Diego & Haimanko, Ori & Einy, Ezra, 2003. "On the continuity of equilibrium and core correspondences in economies with differential information," UC3M Working papers. Economics we032707, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Barbie, Martin & Gupta, Abhishek, 2014. "The topology of information on the space of probability measures over Polish spaces," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 98-111.
- Juan Dubra & Federico Echenique, 2001. "Measurability Is Not about Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1296, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Aldo Rustichini & M. Ali Khan, 1989. "Cournot-Nash Equilibrium Distributions for Games with Differential Information," Discussion Papers 857, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- John A. Miranowski & Bruce A. Babcock, 2004. "Genetic Information in Agricultural Productivity and Product Development," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 73-87.
- David A. Hennessy & John Miranowski & Bruce A. Babcock, 2003. "Genetic Information in Agricultural Productivity and Product Development," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 03-wp329, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hennessy, David A. & Miranowski, John & Babcock, Bruce A., 2003. "Genetic Information in Agricultural Productivity and Product Development," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10340, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Schwalbe, 1999. "The core of an exchange economy with asymmetric information," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 155-185, June.
- Yeneng Sun & Lei Wu & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2011. "Existence, Incentive Compatibility and Efficiency of the Rational Expectations Equilibrium," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1108, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Dubra Juan & Echenique Federico, 2001. "Monotone Preferences over Information," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Juan Dubra & Echenique, Federico, 2001. "Monotone Preferences over Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1297, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Juan Dubra & Federico Echenique, 2004. "Monotone Preferences Over Information," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm405, Yale School of Management.
- BakIr, Niyazi Onur & Klutke, Georgia-Ann, 2011. "Information and preference reversals in lotteries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 752-756, May.
- Kevin Cotter, 1988. "Similarity of Correlated Equilibria," Discussion Papers 781, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Khan, M. Ali & Sun, Yeneng & Tourky, Rabee & Zhang, Zhixiang, 2008. "Similarity of differential information with subjective prior beliefs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(9-10), pages 1024-1039, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:12:y:1983:i:1:p:63-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed