Common trends and generalized purchasing power parity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Dickey, David A & Pantula, Sastry G, 1987. "Determining the Ordering of Differencing in Autoregressive Processes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(4), pages 455-461, October.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Adler, Michael & Lehmann, Bruce, 1983. " Deviations from Purchasing Power Parity in the Long Run," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(5), pages 1471-1487, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- EPHREM HABTEMICHAEL REDDA & Paul-Francious Muzindusti, 2017. "Does SADC constitute an optimum currency area? Evidence from generalised purchasing power parity," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4807771, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- de Truchis, Gilles & Keddad, Benjamin, 2013.
"Southeast Asian monetary integration: New evidences from fractional cointegration of real exchange rates,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 394-412.
- Gilles de Truchis & Benjamin Keddad, 2012. "South East Asian Monetary Integration: New Evidences from Fractional Cointegration of Real Exchange Rates," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1039, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gilles Truchis & Benjamin Keddad, 2013. "Southeast Asian monetary integration: New evidences from fractional cointegration of real exchange rates," Post-Print hal-01498261, HAL.
- Gilles De Truchis & Benjamin Keddad, 2012. "South East Asian Monetary Integration: New Evidences from Fractional Cointegration of Real Exchange Rates," Working Papers halshs-00793503, HAL.
- Gilles de Truchis & Benjamin Keddad, 2012. "South East Asian Monetary Integration: New Evidences from Fractional Cointegration of Real Exchange Rates," AMSE Working Papers 1229, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 05 Nov 2012.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2008:i:29:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Changmo AHN & Hong-Bum KIM & Dongkoo CHANG, 2006. "Is East Asia Fit For An Optimum Currency Area? An Assessment Of The Economic Feasibility Of A Higher Degree Of Monetary Cooperation In East Asia," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 44(3), pages 288-305.
- Sergio Da Silva & Leandro Stocco & J. Anchieta Neves, 2008. "Is Mercosur an optimum currency area? An assessment using generalized purchasing power parity," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(29), pages 1-13.
- Neves, J. Anchieta & Stocco, Leandro & Da Silva, Sergio, 2007. "Is Mercosur an optimum currency area?," MPRA Paper 2758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shu-Chen Chang, 2008. "Asymmetric cointegration relationship among Asian exchange rates," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 125-141, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matcom:v:43:y:1997:i:3:p:437-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/mathematics-and-computers-in-simulation/ .