Small-scale marine fisheries policy in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flaaten, Ola & Schulz, Carl Erik, 2010. "Triple win for trade in renewable resource goods by use of export taxes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1076-1082, March.
- Duy, Nguyen Ngoc & Flaaten, Ola & Long, Le Kim, 2015. "Government support and profitability effects – Vietnamese offshore fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 77-86.
- Ho, Nga Thi Thanh & Ross, Helen & Coutts, Jeffrey, 2015. "Power sharing in fisheries co-management in Tam Giang Lagoon, Vietnam," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 171-179.
- Allison, E.H., 2011. "Aquaculture, fisheries, poverty and food security," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 39575, September.
- Pham, Thi Duy Thanh & Huang, Hsiang-Wen & Chuang, Ching-Ta, 2014. "Finding a balance between economic performance and capacity efficiency for sustainable fisheries: Case of the Da Nang gillnet fishery, Vietnam," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 287-294.
- Carbonetti, Benjamin & Pomeroy, Robert & Richards, David L., 2014. "Overcoming the lack of political will in small scale fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 295-301.
- Belwal, Rakesh & Belwal, Shweta & Al Jabri, Omar, 2015. "The fisheries of Oman: A situation analysis," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 237-248.
- Melissa Marschke & Gordon Betcherman, 2016. "Vietnam’s seafood boom: Economic growth with impoverishment?," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 1129-1150, August.
- Nguyen KimDung & Simon R. Bush & Arthur P. J. Mol, 2016. "The Vietnamese State and Administrative Co-Management of Nature Reserves," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-19, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:292:d:66243 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsVietnam Small-scale fisheries Policy Fisheries management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:33:y:2009:i:2:p:419-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.