Delivering basic infrastructure services to the urban poor: a meta-analysis of the effectiveness of bottom-up approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Devkar, Ganesh A. & Mahalingam, Ashwin & Deep, Akash & Thillairajan, A., 2013. "Impact of Private Sector Participation on access and quality in provision of electricity, telecom and water services in developing countries: A systematic review," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 65-81.
- Bel Germà & Fageda Xavier & E. Mildred, 2014.
"Is private production of public services cheaper than public production? A meta-regression analysis of solid waste and water services,"
Public administration issues,
Higher School of Economics, issue 3, pages 103-140.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda & Mildred E. Warner, 2010. "Is private production of public services cheaper than public production? A meta-regression analysis of solid waste and water services," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(3), pages 553-577.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda & Mildred E. Warner, 2009. "Is Private Production of Public Services Cheaper than Public Production? A meta-regression analysis of solid waste and water services," IREA Working Papers 200923, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2009.
- Bipasha Baruah, 2010. "Energy services for the urban poor: NGO participation in slum electrification in India," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(6), pages 1011-1027, December.
- Bipasha Baruah, 2010. "Energy Services for the Urban Poor: NGO Participation in Slum Electrification in India," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 28(6), pages 1011-1027, December.
- Hulya Dagdeviren & Simon A. Robertson, 2011. "Access to Water in the Slums of Sub‐Saharan Africa," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 29(4), pages 485-505, July.
- Elisa Roma & Paul Jeffrey, 2011. "Using a diagnostic tool to evaluate the longevity of urban community sanitation systems: A case study from Indonesia," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 807-820, August.
- Judith Clifton & Pierre Lanthier & Harm Schröter, 2011. "Regulating and deregulating the public utilities 1830--2010," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(5), pages 659-672, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1600-:d:111361 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBasic infrastructure services; Urban slums; Participation; Tenure security;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:50-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .