Delivering basic infrastructure services to the urban poor: a meta-analysis of the effectiveness of bottom-up approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Devkar, Ganesh A. & Mahalingam, Ashwin & Deep, Akash & Thillairajan, A., 2013. "Impact of Private Sector Participation on access and quality in provision of electricity, telecom and water services in developing countries: A systematic review," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 65-81.
- Bel Germà & Fageda Xavier & E. Mildred, 2014.
"Is private production of public services cheaper than public production? A meta-regression analysis of solid waste and water services,"
Public administration issues,
Higher School of Economics, issue 3, pages 103-140.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda & Mildred E. Warner, 2010. "Is private production of public services cheaper than public production? A meta-regression analysis of solid waste and water services," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(3), pages 553-577.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda & Mildred E. Warner, 2009. "Is Private Production of Public Services Cheaper than Public Production? A meta-regression analysis of solid waste and water services," IREA Working Papers 200923, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2009.
- Bipasha Baruah, 2010. "Energy services for the urban poor: NGO participation in slum electrification in India," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(6), pages 1011-1027, December.
- Bipasha Baruah, 2010. "Energy Services for the Urban Poor: NGO Participation in Slum Electrification in India," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 28(6), pages 1011-1027, December.
- Hulya Dagdeviren & Simon A. Robertson, 2011. "Access to Water in the Slums of Sub‐Saharan Africa," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 29(4), pages 485-505, July.
- Elisa Roma & Paul Jeffrey, 2011. "Using a diagnostic tool to evaluate the longevity of urban community sanitation systems: A case study from Indonesia," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 807-820, August.
- Judith Clifton & Pierre Lanthier & Harm Schröter, 2011. "Regulating and deregulating the public utilities 1830--2010," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(5), pages 659-672, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1600-:d:111361 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBasic infrastructure services; Urban slums; Participation; Tenure security;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:50-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.