The core-periphery model: A note on the existence and uniqueness of short-run equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 950-959, December.
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Diego Puga, 1998.
"Agglomeration in the Global Economy: A Survey of the 'New Economic Geography',"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(6), pages 707-731, August.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Puga, Diego, 1997. "Agglomeration in the Global Economy: A Survey of the 'New Economic Geography'," CEPR Discussion Papers 1699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Murata, Yasusada, 2003. "Product diversity, taste heterogeneity, and geographic distribution of economic activities:: market vs. non-market interactions," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 126-144, January.
- Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2005. "The structure of simple 'New Economic Geography' models (or, On identical twins)," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 201-234, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasco Leite & Sofia Castro & João Correia-da-Silva, 2009.
"The core periphery model with asymmetric inter-regional and intra-regional trade costs,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 8(1), pages 37-44, April.
- Vasco Leite & Sofia B.S.D. Castro & João Correia-da-Silva, 2008. "The core periphery model with asymmetric inter-regional and intra-regional trade costs," FEP Working Papers 287, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2006.
"Off-Shoring of Business Services and De-Industrialization: Threat or Opportunity - and for Whom?,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0734, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2006. "Off-shoring of business services and de-industrialization: threat or opportunity - and for whom?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19847, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2006. "Off-Shoring of Business Services and Deindustrialization: Threat or Opportunity - and for Whom?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5617, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sidorov, Alexander, 2011.
"The Impact of Exogenous Asymmetry on Trade and Agglomeration in Core-Periphery Model,"
29627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sidorov Aleksandr, 2011. "The Impact of Exogenous Asymmetry on Trade and Agglomeration in Core-Periphery Model," EERC Working Paper Series 11/05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Kristian Behrens & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2009. "Krugman's "Papers in Regional Science": The 100 dollar bill on the sidewalk is gone and the 2008 Nobel Prize well-deserved," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(2), pages 467-489, June.
- Mossay, Pascal, 2013. "A theory of rational spatial agglomerations," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 385-394.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:254:y:2015:i:c:p:419-451 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2009.
"New Economic Geography: An appraisal on the occasion of Paul Krugman's 2008 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 109-119, March.
- FUJITA, Masahisa & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2009. "New economic geography: An appraisal on the occasion of Paul Krugman's 2008 Nobel Prize in economic sciences," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2098, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:59:y:2006:i:3:p:389-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.