Drainage and utilization of Chinese coal mine methane with a coal–methane co-exploitation model: Analysis and projections
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tao, Zaipu & Li, Mingyu, 2007. "What is the limit of Chinese coal supplies--A STELLA model of Hubbert Peak," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3145-3154, June.
- Patzek, Tadeusz W. & Croft, Gregory D., 2010. "A global coal production forecast with multi-Hubbert cycle analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 3109-3122.
- Lin, Bo-qiang & Liu, Jiang-hua, 2010. "Estimating coal production peak and trends of coal imports in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 512-519, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Wei & Younger, Paul L. & Cheng, Yuanping & Zhang, Baoyong & Zhou, Hongxing & Liu, Qingquan & Dai, Tao & Kong, Shengli & Jin, Kan & Yang, Quanlin, 2015. "Addressing the CO2 emissions of the world's largest coal producer and consumer: Lessons from the Haishiwan Coalfield, China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 400-413.
- Uddin, Noim & Blommerde, Mascha & Taplin, Ros & Laurence, David, 2015. "Sustainable development outcomes of coal mine methane clean development mechanism Projects in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-9.
- Meybodi, Mehdi Aghaei & Behnia, Masud, 2013. "Australian coal mine methane emissions mitigation potential using a Stirling engine-based CHP system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 10-18.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2153-:d:119978 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Ning & Wen, Zongguo & Liu, Mingqi & Guo, Jie, 2016. "Constructing an energy efficiency benchmarking system for coal production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 301-308.
More about this item
KeywordsCoal mine methane; Coal–methane co-exploitation; Peak coal;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:37:y:2012:i:3:p:315-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.