Backward linkage development in the South African PGM industry: A case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2002.
"From Natural Resources to High-Tech Production: The Evolution of Industrial Competitiveness in Sweden and Finland,"
EIJS Working Paper Series
139, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003. "From Natural Resources to High-tech Production: The Evolution of Industrial Competitiveness in Sweden and Finland," CEPR Discussion Papers 3804, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Judith Fessehaie & Zavareh Rustomjee & Lauralyn Kaziboni, 2016. "Mining-related national systems of innovation in southern Africa National trajectories and regional integration," WIDER Working Paper Series 084, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kaplan, David, 2012. "South African mining equipment and specialist services: Technological capacity, export performance and policy," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 425-433.
- Figueiredo, Paulo N. & Piana, Janaina, 2016. "When “one thing (almost) leads to another”: A micro-level exploration of learning linkages in Brazil's mining industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 405-414.
More about this item
KeywordsBackward linkages Supply chain South African mining industry PGMs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:34:y:2009:i:3:p:112-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.