The choice of the cutoff grade in mining
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shinkuma, Takayoshi, 2000. "A generalization of the Cairns-Krautkraemer model and the optimality of the mining rule," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 147-160, May.
- Slade, Margaret E., 1988. "Grade selection under uncertainty: Least cost last and other anomalies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 189-205, June.
- Cairns, Robert D., 1998. "Sufficient conditions for a class of investment problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 55-69, September.
- Cairns, Robert D., 1986. "A model of exhaustible resource exploitation with ricardian rent," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 313-324, December.
- Davis, Graham A. & Moore, David J., 1998. "Valuing mineral reserves when capacity constrains production," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 121-125, July.
- Farrow, Scott & Krautkraemer, Jeffrey A., 1989. "Extraction at the intensive margin : Metal supply and grade selection in response to anticipated and unanticipated price changes," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Gaudet, Gerard & Lassere, Pierre & Long, Ngo Van, 1995. "Optimal Resource Royalties with Unknown and Temporally Independent Extraction Cost Structures," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(3), pages 715-749, August.
- Robert Cairns, 2001. "Capacity Choice and the Theory of the Mine," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(1), pages 129-148, January.
- Bradley, Paul G., 1980. "Modelling mining : Open pit copper production in British Columbia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 44-59, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azimi, Yousuf & Osanloo, Morteza & Esfahanipour, Akbar, 2013. "An uncertainty based multi-criteria ranking system for open pit mining cut-off grade strategy selection," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 212-223.
- Brett W. Jordan, 2016. "Behavior of multi-product mining firms," Working Papers 2016-08, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Zhang, Kuangyuan & Kleit, Andrew N., 2016. "Mining rate optimization considering the stockpiling: A theoretical economics and real option model," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 87-94.
- repec:eee:resene:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:233-250 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asad, Mohammad Waqar Ali & Qureshi, Muhammad Asim & Jang, Hyongdoo, 2016. "A review of cut-off grade policy models for open pit mining operations," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 142-152.
- Savolainen, Jyrki, 2016. "Real options in metal mining project valuation: Review of literature," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 49-65.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:384-393 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:29:y:2003:i:3-4:p:75-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.