The relative effectiveness of sterilized and non sterilized foreign exchange market interventions
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark P. Taylor & Lucio Sarno, 2001.
"Official Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market: Is It Effective and, If So, How Does It Work?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 839-868, September.
- Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P, 2001. "Official Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market: Is It Effective, and, If So, How Does It Work?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2690, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rasmus Fatum & Michael M. Hutchison, 2003.
"Is sterilised foreign exchange intervention effective after all? an event study approach,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(487), pages 390-411, 04.
- Rasmus Fatum & Michael M. Hutchison, . "Is Sterilized Foreign Exchange Intervention Effective After All? An Event Study Approach," EPRU Working Paper Series 99-09, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Donald B. Adams & Dale W. Henderson, 1983. "Definition and measurement of exchange market intervention," Staff Studies 126, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hans Genberg, 1981. "Effects of Central Bank Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market (Effets de l'intervention de la banque centrale dans les marchÃ©s des changes) (Efectos de la intervenciÃ³n de los bancos centrales ," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(3), pages 451-476, September.
- Kenen, Peter B, 1987. "Exchange Rate Management: What Role for Intervention?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 194-99, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:27:y:2005:i:3:p:375-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.