Tests of cointegrating exogeneity for PPP and uncovered interest rate parity in the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corrado Macchiarelli, 2013.
"On the Joint Test of the Uncovered Interest Parity and the Ex-ante Purchasing Power Parity,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 519-535, August.
- Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2011. "A VAR analysis for the uncovered interest parity and the ex-ante purchasing power parity: the role of macroeconomic and financial information," Working Paper Series 1404, European Central Bank.
- Darvas, Zsolt, 1996.
"Kamatkülönbség és árfolyam-várakozások az előre bejelentett kúszó árfolyamrendszerben
[Interest differential and exchange rate expectations in the preannounced crawling band system of Hungary]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 920-947.
- Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2014.
"Bond market co-movements, expected inflation and the GBP-USD equilibrium real exchange rate,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 242-256.
- Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2011. "Bond market co-movements, expected inflation and the equilibrium real exchange rate," Working Paper Series 1405, European Central Bank.
- Rault, Christophe, 2000.
"Non-causality in VAR-ECM models with purely exogenous long-run paths,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 7-15, January.
- Rault, Christophe, 2000. "Non-causality in VAR-ECM models with purely exogeneous long-run paths," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 121-129, May.
- Rault, C., 1999. "Non-Causality in VAR-ECM Models with Purely Exogeneous Long-Run Paths," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999.44, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Hunter, John & Menla Ali, Faek, 2014. "Money demand instability and real exchange rate persistence in the monetary model of USD–JPY exchange rate," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 42-51.
- Jaramillo Franco, Miguel & Serván Lozano, Sergio, 2012. "Modeling exchange rate dynamics in Peru: A cointegration approach using the UIP and PPP," MPRA Paper 70772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mylonidis, Nikolaos & Paleologou, Suzanna-Maria, 2011. "The real uncovered interest parity: The case of Canada and the USA," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 255-267, March.
- Phillips, Peter C.B., 1995. "Robust Nonstationary Regression," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 912-951, October.
- Christophe Rault, 2007.
"Une synthèse de l'exogénéité dans les modèles vectoriels à correction d'erreurs,"
- Christophe RAULT, 2007. "Une synthèse de l'exogénéité dans les modèles Vectoriels à Correction d'Erreurs," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1723, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:14:y:1992:i:4:p:453-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.