Scheduling and performance analysis under a stochastic model for electric vehicle charging stations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bieniek, Milena, 2015. "A note on the facility location problem with stochastic demands," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 53-60.
- Wee, Hui Ming & Widyadana, Gede Agus, 2013. "A production model for deteriorating items with stochastic preventive maintenance time and rework process with FIFO rule," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 941-954.
- Nansai, Keisuke & Tohno, Susumu & Kono, Motoki & Kasahara, Mikio & Moriguchi, Yuichi, 2001. "Life-cycle analysis of charging infrastructure for electric vehicles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 251-265, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sun, Hao & Yang, Jun & Yang, Chao, 2019. "A robust optimization approach to multi-interval location-inventory and recharging planning for electric vehicles," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 59-75.
- Jiao, Zihao & Ran, Lun & Zhang, Yanzi & Ren, Yaping, 2021. "Robust vehicle-to-grid power dispatching operations amid sociotechnical complexities," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 281(C).
- Gambella, Claudio & Malaguti, Enrico & Masini, Filippo & Vigo, Daniele, 2018. "Optimizing relocation operations in electric car-sharing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 234-245.
- Huang, Weixiang & Zhou, Wenhui & Chen, Jiguang & Chen, Xiaohong, 2019. "The government’s optimal subsidy scheme under Manufacturers’ competition of price and product energy efficiency," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 70-101.
- Shepero, Mahmoud & Munkhammar, Joakim & Widén, Joakim & Bishop, Justin D.K. & Boström, Tobias, 2018. "Modeling of photovoltaic power generation and electric vehicles charging on city-scale: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 61-71.
- Lu, Xiaonong & Zhang, Qiang & Peng, Zhanglin & Shao, Zhen & Song, Hao & Wang, Wanying, 2020. "Charging and relocating optimization for electric vehicle car-sharing: An event-based strategy improvement approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 207(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mahmoud Golabi & Seyed Mahdi Shavarani & Gokhan Izbirak, 2017. "An edge-based stochastic facility location problem in UAV-supported humanitarian relief logistics: a case study of Tehran earthquake," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 87(3), pages 1545-1565, July.
- Csiszár, Csaba & Csonka, Bálint & Földes, Dávid & Wirth, Ervin & Lovas, Tamás, 2020. "Location optimisation method for fast-charging stations along national roads," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 88(C).
- Ata Allah Taleizadeh & Solaleh Sadat Kalantari & Leopoldo Eduardo Cárdenas-Barrón, 2016. "Pricing and lot sizing for an EPQ inventory model with rework and multiple shipments," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(1), pages 143-155, April.
- Erbaş, Mehmet & Kabak, Mehmet & Özceylan, Eren & Çetinkaya, Cihan, 2018. "Optimal siting of electric vehicle charging stations: A GIS-based fuzzy Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 1017-1031.
- Bouslah, B. & Gharbi, A. & Pellerin, R., 2016. "Integrated production, sampling quality control and maintenance of deteriorating production systems with AOQL constraint," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 110-126.
- Mona Kabus & Lars Nolting & Benedict J. Mortimer & Jan C. Koj & Wilhelm Kuckshinrichs & Rik W. De Doncker & Aaron Praktiknjo, 2020. "Environmental Impacts of Charging Concepts for Battery Electric Vehicles: A Comparison of On-Board and Off-Board Charging Systems Based on a Life Cycle Assessment," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(24), pages 1-31, December.
- De Filippo, Giovanni & Marano, Vincenzo & Sioshansi, Ramteen, 2014. "Simulation of an electric transportation system at The Ohio State University," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1686-1691.
- Raj Kumar & Yuan Chun & Tanjia Binte Zafar & Nora Ahmed Mothafar, 2019. "Building Sustainable Green Environment by Reducing Traffic Jam: The Role of Sharing Economy as Ride-sharing An Overview of Dhaka Metropolitan City," International Journal of Science and Business, IJSAB International, vol. 3(6), pages 164-173.
- Soumen Kumar Das & Sankar Kumar Roy & Gerhard Wilhelm Weber, 2020. "An exact and a heuristic approach for the transportation-p-facility location problem," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 389-407, October.
- Guo, Sen & Zhao, Huiru, 2015. "Optimal site selection of electric vehicle charging station by using fuzzy TOPSIS based on sustainability perspective," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 390-402.
- Li, Zhe & Ouyang, Minggao, 2011. "The pricing of charging for electric vehicles in China—Dilemma and solution," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5765-5778.
- Ba Hung, Nguyen & Jaewon, Sung & Lim, Ocktaeck, 2017. "A study of the effects of input parameters on the dynamics and required power of an electric bicycle," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 1347-1362.
- Wang, Dawei & Zamel, Nada & Jiao, Kui & Zhou, Yibo & Yu, Shuhai & Du, Qing & Yin, Yan, 2013. "Life cycle analysis of internal combustion engine, electric and fuel cell vehicles for China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 402-412.
- Soumen Kumar Das & Sankar Kumar Roy & Gerhard Wilhelm Weber, 2020. "Heuristic approaches for solid transportation-p-facility location problem," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 28(3), pages 939-961, September.
- S. Priyan & P. Manivannan, 2017. "Optimal inventory modeling of supply chain system involving quality inspection errors and fuzzy defective rate," OPSEARCH, Springer;Operational Research Society of India, vol. 54(1), pages 21-43, March.
- Florian Jaehn & Sergey Kovalev & Mikhail Y. Kovalyov & Erwin Pesch, 2014. "Multiproduct batching and scheduling with buffered rework: The case of a car paint shop," Naval Research Logistics (NRL), John Wiley & Sons, vol. 61(6), pages 458-471, September.
- Maria Albareda-Sambola & Elena Fernández & Francisco Saldanha-da-Gama, 2017. "Heuristic Solutions to the Facility Location Problem with General Bernoulli Demands," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 29(4), pages 737-753, November.
- Kazemi, Mohammad Amin & Sedighizadeh, Mostafa & Mirzaei, Mohammad Javad & Homaee, Omid, 2016. "Optimal siting and sizing of distribution system operator owned EV parking lots," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 1176-1184.
- Chen, Feng & Taylor, Nathaniel & Kringos, Nicole, 2015. "Electrification of roads: Opportunities and challenges," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 109-119.
- Janssen, Larissa & Claus, Thorsten & Sauer, Jürgen, 2016. "Literature review of deteriorating inventory models by key topics from 2012 to 2015," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 86-112.
More about this item
KeywordsElectric vehicles; Battery charging station; Stochastic modeling; Charge scheduling; Markov-modulated Poisson process; Performance measures;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:66:y:2017:i:pb:p:278-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.