An inventory model with random discount offerings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Hsu, Wen-Kai & Yu, Hong-Fwu, 2009. "EOQ model for imperfective items under a one-time-only discount," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1018-1026, October.
- Ramasesh, Ranga V., 2010. "Lot-sizing decisions under limited-time price incentives: A review," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 118-135, June.
- Kamran Moinzadeh, 1997. "Replenishment and Stocking Policies for Inventory Systems with Random Deal Offerings," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(3), pages 334-342, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taleizadeh, Ata Allah & Mohammadi, Babak & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Samimi, Hadi, 2013. "An EOQ model for perishable product with special sale and shortage," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 318-338.
- Wang, Xiaojun & Li, Dong, 2012. "A dynamic product quality evaluation based pricing model for perishable food supply chains," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 906-917.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory management Price discount Stochastic price Multiple suppliers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:39:y:2011:i:6:p:710-718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.