Strategies for a blind newsboy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lau, Hon-Shiang & Hing-Ling Lau, Amy, 1996. "The newsstand problem: A capacitated multiple-product single-period inventory problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 29-42, October.
- Casimir, RJ, 1990. "The newsboy and the flower-girl," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 395-398.
- Khouja, Moutaz & Mehrez, Abraham & Rabinowitz, Gad, 1996. "A two-item newsboy problem with substitutability," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 267-275, July.
- Khouja, Moutaz, 1995. "The newsboy problem under progressive multiple discounts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 458-466, July.
- Jones, Philip & Hudson, John, 1996. "Standardization and the costs of assessing quality," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 355-361, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casimir, Rommert J., 2002. "The value of information in the multi-item newsboy problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 45-50, February.
- Wang, Charles X. & Webster, Scott, 2009. "The loss-averse newsvendor problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 93-105, February.
More about this item
Keywordsnewsboy problem just-in-time elasticity of demand lot size value of information;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:27:y:1999:i:1:p:129-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.