Looking and Weighting in Judgment and Choice
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 70 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Slovic & Sarah Lichtenstein, 1973. "Response-induced reversals of preference in gambling: An extended replication in las vegas," Framed Field Experiments 00169, The Field Experiments Website.
- Ford, J. Kevin & Schmitt, Neal & Schechtman, Susan L. & Hults, Brian M. & Doherty, Mary L., 1989. "Process tracing methods: Contributions, problems, and neglected research questions," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 75-117, February.
- Russo, J Edward & Leclerc, France, 1994. " An Eye-Fixation Analysis of Choice Processes for Consumer Nondurables," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 274-90, September.
- Simonson, Itamar, 1989. " Choice Based on Reasons: The Case of Attraction and Compromise Effects," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 158-74, September.
- Slovic, Paul & Lichtenstein, Sarah, 1983. "Preference Reversals: A Broader Perspective," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 596-605, September.
- Bockenholt, Ulf & Albert, Dietrich & Aschenbrenner, Michael & Schmalhofer, Franz, 1991. "The effects of attractiveness, dominance, and attribute differences on information acquisition in multiattribute binary choice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 258-281, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:70:y:1997:i:1:p:41-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.