General Factors of Affective Temperament and Their Relation to Job Satisfaction over Time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshitaka Yamazaki, 2012. "Job satisfaction and confidence of Asian managers in Japanese MNCs," Working Papers EMS_2012_22, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Ann Bartel & Richard Freeman & Casey Ichniowski & Morris M. Kleiner, 2003.
"Can a Work Organization Have an Attitude Problem? The Impact of Workplaces on Employee Attitudes and Economic Outcomes,"
NBER Working Papers
9987, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bartel, Ann & Ichniowski, Casey & Kleiner, Morris & Freeman, Richard B., 2004. "Can a work organization have an attitude problem? The impact of workplaces on employee attitude and economic outcomes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19953, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ann Bartel & Richard Freeman & Casey Ichniowski & Morris Kleiner, 2004. "Can a Work Organization Have An Attitude Problem? The Impact of Workplaces on Employee Attitude and Economic Outcomes," CEP Discussion Papers dp0636, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chan, Chien Sheng Richard & Park, Haemin Dennis, 2013. "The influence of dispositional affect and cognition on venture investment portfolio concentration," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 397-412.
- Judge, Timothy A. & Larsen, Randy J., 2001. "Dispositional Affect and Job Satisfaction: A Review and Theoretical Extension," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 67-98, September.
- Ilies, Remus & Judge, Timothy A., 2002. "Understanding the dynamic relationships among personality, mood, and job satisfaction: A field experience sampling study," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 1119-1139, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:54:y:1993:i:2:p:181-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.