Spatial design matrices and associated quadratic forms: structure and properties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hillier, Grant & Martellosio, Federico, 2006. "Spatial design matrices and associated quadratic forms: structure and properties," MPRA Paper 15807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grant Hillier & Federico Martellosio, 2004. "Spatial design matrices and associated quadratic forms: structure and properties," CeMMAP working papers CWP16/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gorsich, David J. & Genton, Marc G. & Strang, Gilbert, 2002. "Eigenstructures of Spatial Design Matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 138-165, January.
- Hillier, G.H., 1999. "The density of a quadratic form in a vector uniformly distributed on the n-sphere," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9902, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Ali, Mukhtar M, 1987. "Durbin-Watson and Generalized Durbin-Watson Tests for Autocorrelations and Randomness," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(2), pages 195-203, April.
- Hillier, Grant, 2001. "THE DENSITY OF A QUADRATIC FORM IN A VECTOR UNIFORMLY DISTRIBUTED ON THE n-SPHERE," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 1-28, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Genton, Mark G. & Ruiz-Gazen, Anne, 2009. "Visualizing Influential Observations in Dependent Data," TSE Working Papers 09-051, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Reinaldo Arellano-Valle & Marc Genton, 2010. "An invariance property of quadratic forms in random vectors with a selection distribution, with application to sample variogram and covariogram estimators," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 62(2), pages 363-381, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCumulant Intrinsically stationary process Kronecker product Quadratic form Spatial design matrix Variogram;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:97:y:2006:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .