Eigenstructures of Spatial Design Matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Genton, Marc G. & He, Li & Liu, Xiangwei, 2001. "Moments of skew-normal random vectors and their quadratic forms," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 319-325, February.
- Ali, Mukhtar M, 1987. "Durbin-Watson and Generalized Durbin-Watson Tests for Autocorrelations and Randomness," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(2), pages 195-203, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Hyoung-Moon & Mallick, Bani K., 2003. "Moments of random vectors with skew t distribution and their quadratic forms," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 417-423, July.
- Genton, Marc G. & Gorsich, David J., 2002. "Nonparametric variogram and covariogram estimation with Fourier-Bessel matrices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 47-57, November.
- Hillier, Grant & Martellosio, Federico, 2006.
"Spatial design matrices and associated quadratic forms: structure and properties,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Grant Hillier & Federico Martellosio, 2004. "Spatial design matrices and associated quadratic forms: structure and properties," CeMMAP working papers CWP16/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hillier, Grant & Martellosio, Federico, 2006. "Spatial design matrices and associated quadratic forms: structure and properties," MPRA Paper 15807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Genton, Mark G. & Ruiz-Gazen, Anne, 2009. "Visualizing Influential Observations in Dependent Data," TSE Working Papers 09-051, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Reinaldo Arellano-Valle & Marc Genton, 2010. "An invariance property of quadratic forms in random vectors with a selection distribution, with application to sample variogram and covariogram estimators," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 62(2), pages 363-381, April.
More about this item
Keywordsdiscrete cosine transform eigenvalue eigenvector kriging Kronecker product Matheron's estimator variogram spatial statistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:80:y:2002:i:1:p:138-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.