Survey of developments in the theory of continuous skewed distributions
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): LXIII (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arjun Gupta & John Chen, 2004. "A class of multivariate skew-normal models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 56(2), pages 305-315, June.
- Yanyuan Ma & Marc G. Genton, 2004. "Flexible Class of Skew-Symmetric Distributions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 31(3), pages 459-468.
- Nadarajah, Saralees & Kotz, Samuel, 2003. "Skewed distributions generated by the normal kernel," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 269-277, November.
- Liseo, Brunero & Loperfido, Nicola, 2003. "A Bayesian interpretation of the multivariate skew-normal distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 395-401, February.
- Anna Clara Monti, 2003. "A note on the estimation of the skew normal and the skew exponential power distributions," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 205-219.
- Monica Chiogna, 1998. "Some results on the scalar Skew-normal distribution," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 7(1), pages 1-13, April.
- Arellano-Valle, R. B. & del Pino, G. & San Martín, E., 2002. "Definition and probabilistic properties of skew-distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 111-121, June.
- Marc Genton & Nicola Loperfido, 2005. "Generalized skew-elliptical distributions and their quadratic forms," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 57(2), pages 389-401, June.
- Adelchi Azzalini, 2001. "A note on regions of given probability of the skew-normal distribution," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3-4), pages 26-34.
- Adelchi Azzalini & Antonella Capitanio, 2003. "Distributions generated by perturbation of symmetry with emphasis on a multivariate skew "t"-distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(2), pages 367-389.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- Gupta, Arjun K. & González-Farías, Graciela & Domínguez-Molina, J. Armando, 2004. "A multivariate skew normal distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 181-190, April.
- Loperfido, Nicola, 2001. "Quadratic forms of skew-normal random vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 381-387, October.
- Fang, B. Q., 2003. "The skew elliptical distributions and their quadratic forms," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 298-314, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:050205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessio Farcomeni)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.