Visualizing Influential Observations in Dependent Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gorsich, David J. & Genton, Marc G. & Strang, Gilbert, 2002. "Eigenstructures of Spatial Design Matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 138-165, January.
- Genton, Marc G., 1999. "The correlation structure of the sample autocovariance function for a particular class of time series with elliptically contoured distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 131-137, January.
- Adelchi Azzalini & Marc G. Genton, 2008. "Robust Likelihood Methods Based on the Skew‐t and Related Distributions," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 76(1), pages 106-129, April.
- Hillier, Grant & Martellosio, Federico, 2006.
"Spatial design matrices and associated quadratic forms: structure and properties,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Grant Hillier & Federico Martellosio, 2004. "Spatial design matrices and associated quadratic forms: structure and properties," CeMMAP working papers CWP16/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hillier, Grant & Martellosio, Federico, 2006. "Spatial design matrices and associated quadratic forms: structure and properties," MPRA Paper 15807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc G. Genton & André Lucas, 2003.
"Comprehensive definitions of breakdown points for independent and dependent observations,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 81-94, February.
- Marc G. Genton & André Lucas, 2000. "Comprehensive Definitions of Breakdown-Points for Independent and Dependent Observations," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-040/2, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronny Vallejos & Felipe Osorio & Diego Mancilla, 2015. "The codispersion map: a graphical tool to visualize the association between two spatial variables," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 69(3), pages 298-314, August.
- Li, Hongfei & Calder, Catherine A. & Cressie, Noel, 2012. "One-step estimation of spatial dependence parameters: Properties and extensions of the APLE statistic," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 68-84.
More about this item
Keywordsautocovariance; Moran's I; outlier;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2010-05-22 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:22176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.