Visualizing Influential Observations in Dependent Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gorsich, David J. & Genton, Marc G. & Strang, Gilbert, 2002. "Eigenstructures of Spatial Design Matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 138-165, January.
- Genton, Marc G., 1999. "The correlation structure of the sample autocovariance function for a particular class of time series with elliptically contoured distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 131-137, January.
- Adelchi Azzalini & Marc G. Genton, 2008. "Robust Likelihood Methods Based on the Skew-"t" and Related Distributions," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 76(1), pages 106-129, April.
- Hillier, Grant & Martellosio, Federico, 2006.
"Spatial design matrices and associated quadratic forms: structure and properties,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Grant Hillier & Federico Martellosio, 2004. "Spatial design matrices and associated quadratic forms: structure and properties," CeMMAP working papers CWP16/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hillier, Grant & Martellosio, Federico, 2006. "Spatial design matrices and associated quadratic forms: structure and properties," MPRA Paper 15807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc G. Genton & André Lucas, 2003.
"Comprehensive definitions of breakdown points for independent and dependent observations,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 81-94.
- Marc G. Genton & André Lucas, 2000. "Comprehensive Definitions of Breakdown-Points for Independent and Dependent Observations," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-040/2, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronny Vallejos & Felipe Osorio & Diego Mancilla, 2015. "The codispersion map: a graphical tool to visualize the association between two spatial variables," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 69(3), pages 298-314, August.
- Li, Hongfei & Calder, Catherine A. & Cressie, Noel, 2012. "One-step estimation of spatial dependence parameters: Properties and extensions of the APLE statistic," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 68-84.
More about this item
Keywordsautocovariance; Moran's I; outlier;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:22176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .