Nonparametric variogram and covariogram estimation with Fourier-Bessel matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapiro, A. & Botha, J. D., 1991. "Variogram fitting with a general class of conditionally nonnegative definite functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 87-96, January.
- Gorsich, David J. & Genton, Marc G. & Strang, Gilbert, 2002. "Eigenstructures of Spatial Design Matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 138-165, January.
- Genton, Marc G., 1999. "The correlation structure of the sample autocovariance function for a particular class of time series with elliptically contoured distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 131-137, January.
- Genton, Marc G. & He, Li & Liu, Xiangwei, 2001. "Moments of skew-normal random vectors and their quadratic forms," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 319-325, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmack, Patrick S. & Spence, Jeffrey S. & Schucany, William R. & Gunst, Richard F. & Lin, Qihua & Haley, Robert W., 2012. "A new class of semiparametric semivariogram and nugget estimators," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1737-1747.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:41:y:2002:i:1:p:47-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.