The density of a quadratic form in a vector uniformly distributed on the n-sphere
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- James Dow, 1991. "Search Decisions with Limited Memory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 1-14.
- Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2006. "Media Bias and Reputation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(2), pages 280-316, April.
- Laura L. Veldkamp, 2006.
"Media Frenzies in Markets for Financial Information,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 577-601, June.
- Laura Veldkamp, 2003. "Media Frenzies in Markets for Financial Information," Working Papers 03-20, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Laura Veldkamp, 2004. "Media Frenzies in Markets for Financial Information," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 4, Econometric Society.
- Sendhil Mullainathan & Andrei Shleifer, 2005. "The Market for News," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1031-1053, September.
- Baron, David P., 2006. "Persistent media bias," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-2), pages 1-36, January.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33078973 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacob Glazer & Ariel Rubinstein, 2004. "On Optimal Rules of Persuasion," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(6), pages 1715-1736, November.
- Gill, David & Sgroi, Daniel, 2008. "The Optimal Choice of Pre-launch Reviewer : How Best to Transmit Information using Tests and Conditional Pricing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 877, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Forchini & Patrick Marsh, "undated". "Exact Inference for the Unit Root Hypothesis," Discussion Papers 00/54, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Robinson, Peter M. & Rossi, Francesca, 2012.
"Improved tests for spatial correlation,"
41835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter M Robinson & Francesca Rossi, 2013. "Improved Tests for Spatial Correlation," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 565, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Robinson, Peter M. & Rossi, Francesca, 2013. "Improved tests for spatial correlation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58092, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hillier, Grant & Martellosio, Federico, 2006.
"Spatial design matrices and associated quadratic forms: structure and properties,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Grant Hillier & Federico Martellosio, 2004. "Spatial design matrices and associated quadratic forms: structure and properties," CeMMAP working papers CWP16/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hillier, Grant & Martellosio, Federico, 2006. "Spatial design matrices and associated quadratic forms: structure and properties," MPRA Paper 15807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grant Hillier & Federico Martellosio, 2013. "Properties of the maximum likelihood estimator in spatial autoregressive models," CeMMAP working papers CWP44/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Aman Ullah & Yong Bao & Yun Wang, 2014. "Exact Distribution of the Mean Reversion Estimator in the Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Process," Working Papers 201413, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Forchini, "undated". "The Distribution of a Ratio of Quadratic Forms in Noncentral Normal Variables," Discussion Papers 01/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Hillier, Grant & Kan, Raymond & Wang, Xiaolu, 2009.
"Computationally Efficient Recursions For Top-Order Invariant Polynomials With Applications,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 211-242, February.
- Grant Hillier & Raymond Kan & Xiaolu Wang, 2008. "Computationally efficient recursions for top-order invariant polynomials with applications," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Zeng-Hua Lu & Maxwell King, 2002. "Improving The Numerical Technique For Computing The Accumulated Distribution Of A Quadratic Form In Normal Variables," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 149-165.
- repec:cep:stiecm:/2013/565 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lu, Zeng-Hua, 2006. "The numerical evaluation of the probability density function of a quadratic form in normal variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1986-1996, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stn:sotoec:9902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desotuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .