Some results on the multivariate truncated normal distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amsler, Christine & Prokhorov, Artem & Schmidt, Peter, 2016. "Endogeneity in stochastic frontier models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 280-288.
- Christine Amsler & Artem Prokhorov & Peter Schmidt, 2014.
"Using Copulas to Model Time Dependence in Stochastic Frontier Models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5-6), pages 497-522, August.
- Christine Amsler & Artem Prokhorov & Peter Schmidt, 2011. "Using Copulas to Model Time Dependence in Stochastic Frontier Models," Working Papers 11002, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Colombi & Subal Kumbhakar & Gianmaria Martini & Giorgio Vittadini, 2014. "Closed-skew normality in stochastic frontiers with individual effects and long/short-run efficiency," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 123-136, October.
- Marcos Escobar & Mikhail Krayzler & Franz Ramsauer & David Saunders & Rudi Zagst, 2016. "Incorporation of Stochastic Policyholder Behavior in Analytical Pricing of GMABs and GMDBs," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-36, November.
- Horrace, William C., 2005.
"On ranking and selection from independent truncated normal distributions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 335-354, June.
- William C. Horrace, 2003. "On Ranking and Selection from Independent Truncated Normal Distributions," Econometrics 0306009, EconWPA.
- Ravi Kashyap, 2016. "Combining Dimension Reduction, Distance Measures and Covariance," Papers 1603.09060, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Badía, F.G. & Sangüesa, C. & Cha, J.H., 2014. "Stochastic comparison of multivariate conditionally dependent mixtures," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 82-94.
- Manjunath, B.G. & Frick, Melanie & Reiss, Rolf-Dieter, 2012. "Some notes on extremal discriminant analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 107-115, January.
- repec:cup:jfinqa:v:52:y:2017:i:05:p:2183-2215_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arismendi, J.C., 2013. "Multivariate truncated moments," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 41-75.
- Yue, Chen & Chen, Shaojie & Sair, Haris I. & Airan, Raag & Caffo, Brian S., 2015. "Estimating a graphical intra-class correlation coefficient (GICC) using multivariate probit-linear mixed models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 126-133.
- Jamie Crandell & Corrine Voils & YunKyung Chang & Margarete Sandelowski, 2011. "Bayesian data augmentation methods for the synthesis of qualitative and quantitative research findings," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 653-669, April.
- Huiping Xu & Bruce A. Craig, 2009. "A Probit Latent Class Model with General Correlation Structures for Evaluating Accuracy of Diagnostic Tests," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 1145-1155, December.
- feng dai, 2005. "The Golden Growth Law in Economic Process," Development and Comp Systems 0511014, EconWPA.
- Amanda R. Cangelosi & Mevin B. Hooten, 2009. "Models for Bounded Systems with Continuous Dynamics," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 850-856, September.
- Adcock, C.J., 2014. "Mean–variance–skewness efficient surfaces, Stein’s lemma and the multivariate extended skew-Student distribution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 392-401.
- Cruz Lopez, Jorge A. & Harris, Jeffrey H. & Hurlin, Christophe & Pérignon, Christophe, 2017. "CoMargin," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(05), pages 2183-2215, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCharacteristic function Log-concavity A-unimodality MTP2;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:94:y:2005:i:1:p:209-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .