Generalised fractional evolution equations of Caputo type
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- ,, 2001. "Problems And Solutions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(6), pages 1157-1160, December.
- Chakrabarty, Arijit & Meerschaert, Mark M., 2011. "Tempered stable laws as random walk limits," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 989-997, August.
- ,, 2001. "Problems And Solutions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(5), pages 1025-1031, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Meerschaert, Mark M. & Toaldo, Bruno, 2019. "Relaxation patterns and semi-Markov dynamics," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 129(8), pages 2850-2879.
- Du, Qiang & Toniazzi, Lorenzo & Zhou, Zhi, 2020. "Stochastic representation of solution to nonlocal-in-time diffusion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 130(4), pages 2058-2085.
- Dolf Talman & Zaifu Yang, 2012.
"On a Parameterized System of Nonlinear Equations with Economic Applications,"
Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 154(2), pages 644-671, August.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2012. "On a parameterized system of nonlinear equations with economic applications," Other publications TiSEM 8233343d-0b60-428d-a20b-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Subramanian, S.V. & Subramanyam, Malavika A. & Selvaraj, Sakthivel & Kawachi, Ichiro, 2009. "Are self-reports of health and morbidities in developing countries misleading? Evidence from India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 260-265, January.
- World Bank, 2002. "Costa Rica : Social Spending and the Poor, Volume 1. Summary of Issues and Recommendations with Executive Summary," World Bank Publications - Reports 15330, The World Bank Group.
- Emin Karagözoğlu, 2014.
"A noncooperative approach to bankruptcy problems with an endogenous estate,"
Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 217(1), pages 299-318, June.
- Karagozoglu, E., 2008. "A noncooperative approach to bankruptcy problems with an endogeneous estate," Research Memorandum 031, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Karagozoglu, E., 2010. "A noncooperative approach to bankruptcy problems with an endogenous estate," Research Memorandum 027, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Simon Levin & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2021.
"On the Coevolution of Economic and Ecological Systems,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 13(1), pages 355-377, October.
- Simon Levin & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2020. "On the Co-evolution of Economic and Ecological Systems," DEOS Working Papers 2034, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Juan Moreno-Ternero & Antonio Villar, 2006.
"The TAL-Family of Rules for Bankruptcy Problems,"
Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 27(2), pages 231-249, October.
- Antonio Villar Notario & Juan D. Moreno Ternero, 2001. "The Tal-Family Of Rules For Bankruptcy Problems," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-33, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- MORENO-TERNERO, Juan D. & VILLAR, Antonio, 2006. "The TAL-family or rules for bankruptcy problems," LIDAM Reprints CORE 1897, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lee, Hiro & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2005. "The impact of the US safeguard measures on Northeast Asian producers: General equilibrium assessments," MPRA Paper 82288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoang Ngoc Tuan, 2015. "Boundedness of a Type of Iterative Sequences in Two-Dimensional Quadratic Programming," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 164(1), pages 234-245, January.
- Wang, Daojuan & Hain, Daniel S. & Larimo, Jorma & Dao, Li T., 2020. "Cultural differences and synergy realization in cross-border acquisitions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(3).
- Wulf Gaertner & Richard Bradley & Yongsheng Xu & Lars Schwettmann, 2019. "Against the proportionality principle: Experimental findings on bargaining over losses," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(7), pages 1-18, July.
- Zhou, H. & Uhlaner, L.M., 2009. "Knowledge Management in the SME and its Relationship to Strategy, Family Orientation and Organization Learning," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-026-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Turpie, J.K. & Marais, C. & Blignaut, J.N., 2008. "The working for water programme: Evolution of a payments for ecosystem services mechanism that addresses both poverty and ecosystem service delivery in South Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 788-798, May.
- Tilman Brück & Patricia Justino & Philip Verwimp & Andrew Tedesco & Alexandra Avdeenko, 2013. "Measuring Conflict Exposure in Micro-Level Surveys," HiCN Working Papers 153, Households in Conflict Network.
- Erik Ansink & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2012.
"Sequential sharing rules for river sharing problems,"
Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 38(2), pages 187-210, February.
- Erik Ansink & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2009. "Sequential Sharing Rules for River Sharing Problems," Working Papers 2009.114, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Koichi Hamada & Asahi Noguchi, 2005. "The Role of Preconceived Ideas in Macroeconomic Policy: Japan's Experiences in the Two Deflationary Periods," Working Papers 908, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Jingyi Xue, 2018. "Fair division with uncertain needs," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 51(1), pages 105-136, June.
- Dipak R. Pant, 2013. "Managing the global waste in the 21st century: As an anthropologist views it," LIUC Papers in Economics 263, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Mikhail A. Sokolovskiy & Xavier J. Carton & Boris N. Filyushkin, 2020. "Mathematical Modeling of Vortex Interaction Using a Three-Layer Quasigeostrophic Model. Part 1: Point-Vortex Approach," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 8(8), pages 1-13, July.
More about this item
KeywordsFractional evolution equation; Generalised derivatives of Caputo type; Mittag–Leffler functions; Feller process; β-stable subordinator; Stopping time; Boundary point;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chsofr:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:184-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/chaos-solitons-and-fractals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thayer, Thomas R. (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/chaos-solitons-and-fractals .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.