Asymptotic properties of nonlinear autoregressive Markov processes with state-dependent switching
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuan, Chenggui & Mao, Xuerong, 2003. "Asymptotic stability in distribution of stochastic differential equations with Markovian switching," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 277-291, February.
- Hamilton, James D., 1990. "Analysis of time series subject to changes in regime," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 39-70.
- Engle, Robert F & Ng, Victor K, 1993.
" Measuring and Testing the Impact of News on Volatility,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1749-1778, December.
- Robert F. Engle & Victor K. Ng, 1991. "Measuring and Testing the Impact of News on Volatility," NBER Working Papers 3681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mao, Xuerong, 1999. "Stability of stochastic differential equations with Markovian switching," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 45-67, January.
- Wu, Liming, 2001. "Large and moderate deviations and exponential convergence for stochastic damping Hamiltonian systems," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 205-238, February.
- Xi, Fubao, 2004. "Stability of a random diffusion with nonlinear drift," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 273-286, July.
- Khasminskii, R.Z. & Zhu, C. & Yin, G., 2007. "Stability of regime-switching diffusions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(8), pages 1037-1051, August.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
- Hamilton, James D., 1996. "Specification testing in Markov-switching time-series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 127-157, January.
More about this item
KeywordsErgodicity Nonlinear autoregressive process Two-component Markov process State-dependent switching Foster-Lyapunov inequality Radon-Nikodym derivative Order-preserving coupling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:101:y:2010:i:6:p:1378-1389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.