Comments on "Mark-up fluctuations and fiscal policy stabilisation in a monetary union"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beetsma, Roel M.W.J. & Jensen, Henrik, 2005.
"Monetary and fiscal policy interactions in a micro-founded model of a monetary union,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 320-352, December.
- Beetsma, Roel & Jensen, Henrik, 2002. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions in a Micro-Funded Model of a Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 3591, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beetsma, Roel & Jensen, Henrik, 2002. "Monetary and fiscal policy interactions in a micro-founded model of a monetary union," Working Paper Series 0166, European Central Bank.
- Benigno, Pierpaolo & Lopez-Salido, J. David, 2006.
"Inflation Persistence and Optimal Monetary Policy in the Euro Area,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 587-614, April.
- Benigno, Pierpaolo & López-Salido, David, 2002. "Inflation persistence and optimal monetary policy in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0178, European Central Bank.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & David López-Salido, 2002. "Inflation persistence and optimal monetary policy in the euro area," International Finance Discussion Papers 749, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pierpaolo Benigno & J. David López-Salido, 2002. "Inflation persistence and optimal monetary policy in the Euro Area," Working Papers 0215, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:26:y:2004:i:2:p:377-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.