Environments that facilitate collusive non-investment:: Theory and application to Japan's period of rapid development
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 17 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:dgr:kubcen:199992 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoshi, Takeo & Kashyap, Anil & Scharfstein, David, 1991.
"Corporate Structure, Liquidity, and Investment: Evidence from Japanese Industrial Groups,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 106(1), pages 33-60, February.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap & David Scharfstein, 1989. "Corporate structure, liquidity, and investment: evidence from Japanese industrial groups," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 82, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fumio Hayashi, 1997. "The Main Bank System and Corporate Investment: An Empirical Reassessment," NBER Working Papers 6172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beason, Richard & Weinstein, David E, 1996.
"Growth, Economies of Scale, and Targeting in Japan (1955-1990),"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(2), pages 286-95, May.
- Beason, R. & Weinstein, D.E., 1993. "Growth, Economies of Scale, and Targeting in Japan (1955- 1990)," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1644, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:fth:tilbur:9992 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tombak, Mihkel M., 1995. "Multinational plant location as a game of timing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 434-451, November.
- Huisman, K.J.M. & Kort, P.M., 1999. "Effects of Strategic Interactions on the Option Value of Waiting," Discussion Paper 1999-92, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dick, Andrew R., 1992. "The competitive consequences of Japan's Export Cartel Associations," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 275-298, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:17:y:2003:i:2:p:213-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.